Signup Now
    Free User

Doubts about Client 11.

Guys i've been retired from Tibia and botting aswel for almost a year so i wanna know if anything changed on the botting world or its the same old? LOL

BTW, WindBot for New client is still unavailable for the common people? is it still possible to play with the old client? If so how can i download it? and what about the risks of botting on the old client?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Kuati View Post
    Guys i've been retired from Tibia and botting aswel for almost a year so i wanna know if anything changed on the botting world or its the same old? LOL

BTW, WindBot for New client is still unavailable for the common people? is it still possible to play with the old client? If so how can i download it? and what about the risks of botting on the old client?

Thanks in advance
    It is possible to bot on tibia10, its some threads about it.

You can apply to be a beta tester for windbot on tibia11 aswell... also a thread for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuati View Post

Thanks in advance
    you can still keep playing on both clients,
    same as you can bot on Tibia10/ request Tibia 11 wind, both are working,
    about deletion risk, cipsoft keep deleting and its more active then few yeras ago, but i think its same risk in both clients

Be aware that Tibia 10 will no longer auto update, it will instead download Tibia 11 when an update is released. When there is a client update, you must manually download Tibia 10 from the Tibia website in order to continue to use WindBot for Tibia 10.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.