Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Accounts/IP/Ban Probability

Hello Guys,

I used Neobot on a account 2 years ago. After those pvp changes i stoped playing at it.

Got 2 EKs 240 in it.

Now i created in the Preview Brazilian Non PVP world just to check how it goes and farm some cash. Already made about 2K TC in 25 days.

Need you guys help to understand a thing since i was 2 years without botting/playing: I will play the Retro PVP BR server. I want to create a new account! If i start using MC and bot those 2 accounts from the same IP every day, will be lot more chance of getting banned?

Thanks

Free User
    I do not think so, I use 4 concurrent accounts.

How did you make so many coins? can you teach me?

Quote Originally Posted by kappax View Post
    Hello Guys,

I used Neobot on a account 2 years ago. After those pvp changes i stoped playing at it.

Got 2 EKs 240 in it.

Now i created in the Preview Brazilian Non PVP world just to check how it goes and farm some cash. Already made about 2K TC in 25 days.

Need you guys help to understand a thing since i was 2 years without botting/playing: I will play the Retro PVP BR server. I want to create a new account! If i start using MC and bot those 2 accounts from the same IP every day, will be lot more chance of getting banned?

Thanks
    Neobot fall was almost 5 years ago
    @topic: I would advice using a web proxy to mask your real IP when creating accounts so you wont get blacklisted in any way.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Neobot fall was almost 5 years ago
    @topic: I would advice using a web proxy to mask your real IP when creating accounts so you wont get blacklisted in any way.
    Rssss i used all bots since 2005, Neobot, Ibot, Wind... ^^ and in all foruns theres was the "BLAKW SCRIPTS" you are one guy that helped me for years! So now, thanks!

So i will bot only those 2 accounts, since they have been created from different "IPS".

Rssss i used all bots since 2005, Neobot, Ibot, Wind... ^^ and in all foruns theres was the "BLAKW SCRIPTS" you are one guy that helped me for years! So now, thanks!

So i will bot only those 2 accounts, since they have been created from different "IPS".
    Glad to keep helping after so many time.
    Why dont you use a proxy to bot your characters aswell?

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Glad to keep helping after so many time.
    Why dont you use a proxy to bot your characters aswell?
    Sorry for reviving this post but i really want to learn with some of your experience. Could you help me with this question?

If i have 2 accounts, created from different IPs but i want to bot both of then... I must learn about SSH? Or just Tibia Tunel or some proxys like thats worth it?

I should open one tibia without it and the other with the proxy?

If needed a SSH, could you please suggest me? I really want to bot 02 accounts but dont want to increase that much my ban probability!

Free User
    im using windbot since the release, former elf/neo/ibot user, i've never had a deleted char, always playing with proxy. i dont know how but this is my experience with bots

Sorry for reviving this post but i really want to learn with some of your experience. Could you help me with this question?

If i have 2 accounts, created from different IPs but i want to bot both of then... I must learn about SSH? Or just Tibia Tunel or some proxys like thats worth it?

I should open one tibia without it and the other with the proxy?

If needed a SSH, could you please suggest me? I really want to bot 02 accounts but dont want to increase that much my ban probability!
    Id suggest Battleping.com and you can run multiple instances of it.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Id suggest Battleping.com and you can run multiple instances of it.
    Ty bro! Any Proxy like tibiatunel, noping, Battleping, can do this job? I should just open as many tibia's i want, with the proxy and it wont be "same ip"?

Ty bro! Any Proxy like tibiatunel, noping, Battleping, can do this job? I should just open as many tibia's i want, with the proxy and it wont be "same ip"?
    I spoke with that program supports in past they confirm that their tools no mask IP and at end is your orginal IP.

Also if you would use any of that programs, and lets say it would mask ur IP, still each character u login on that machine will have same IP.

SSH is good way.
    Last edited by Pidek098; 02-03-2017 at 02:56 PM.
    YourTibiaGold.com

#1 DEALS!
    TIBIA COINS: 9.50 USD / 250 TC