RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by prvelasco View Post
    we have to wait 3-4 days until you are able to make the update for the windbot.
    I'll help you this time...

Less than 4 hours???: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...l=1#post478249

With the next update, take a look at: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/foru...php?7-Releases
    Updates will be there.
    Helped you? REP+

Hello, moderators of Windbot. I would like to make a suggestion and I please beg you not to be mad at me. I am just an unsatisfied customer who wants to help you out with an advice so you can improve a little your customer service/support and problem solving.

As I said, this is not to make critics of you. My intention here is to help you change a little bit.

As many Windbot users here, I am not very happy with the service I am receiving. I am totally sure that making updates, solving everybodies problems and satisfying everyone is really hard. I know that I have no idea of what it takes to configure a botting program and I have no idea of this programming language. I am just a normal user.

But, what I am sure about is that, when you buy a product or a service, customers do not think about what it takes to make it like that or how do they build it/distribute it. When we pay for a service, we expect it to be 100% usable, with no errors.

I have been using this bot for 3-4 months but since then, I have been having problems every day. Sometimes is that Cipsoft has uptades and we have to wait 3-4 days until you are able to make the update for the windbot. After that, is the beta version, who I continue to have a lot of problems. As I said in another thread where I didn't receive an answer from any of the Moderators nor feedback, I have 2 months using the windbot only for autohealing because none of my scripts work, but they used to worked before. I have a lot of problems, just as many users here.

I also know that, Windbot must not be a hobby for you. This is a company, where you earn money and is your job. I have read in other threads that you mentioned that one of the moderators has recover his life back and he has been working less than before. I know that everybody needs vacations. But, as you run your own company, there are some musts that needs to be covered... If someone has vacations, then someone else must be on his place. When I buy an antivirus, if I have a problem, I just write them and it doesnt matter if the responsible is on vacations, I get the same service/answer. If I buy a computer, the same.

This is a company where, a lot of customers are unhappy with the service. I am sure that you use most of your days to solve this, but it is not enough. And, if it is not enough, then you need more people working with you. That means less benefits $ but more happy customers which, in the end, means more recommendations and more users which means more $...

I know that some people would say that, if i am not happy with the service, I may change my bot or not bot at all. I think this is not the solution. You are the only bot that I trust. And, as I said, I am really sure that you are putting all your efforts in trying to fix this but it is not enough.

I want to be able to bot again, as I use to be before. I want to be helped when I write a thread asking for help. I want to be treated well because in a company, Customers are first. Every company lives because of their customers. Your goal is to have a good service for your customers.

This is only my opinion and I know that many people will agree with me and some others won't. But, at least, I wanted to express my thoughts trusting that this will help you to think a bit and try another strategy or think about how are you doing the things and how to get better.

I hope that you are great and that you take this as positive feedback instead of only spam or a rude thread, because it is not. This is not my intention.

Have a good day and thanks for reading this.
    Major problem is,
    You think wrong at all,
    Windbot is not a "product" which you can open and run, its a "tool" that you have learn to use
    As a product you can take scripsts from windbot section, if they are paid, then sure, it should be ready to run and work bug free, in case of any problems you can write to scripter/his bug section to fix a problem.
    Major options like healing and other stuff got many tutorials on forum, and most updates are done in max few hours.

Not like i want to be rude but, no matter if you buy Fiat, or you buy Ferrari that much more ppl work on it/product price is much higher, without drive licence you won't be able to drive it anyway.
    No way how easy bot would be, without minimum effort put to learn in scrpting, won't let you a good scripter,
    if you have no time for it, thats why there is a Script section to get "ready products".

Also, as you mention wind for Tibia 11 is a beta version, which still might have some problems/bugs, but you can keep using windbot for tibia 10 that is still working/valid.

Beeing a moderator, no matter if its wind or another bot/most other games forums, is not a job, but yes its hobby; p they are not getting paid for it, just spending their time to help community.

i didt read the great wall of china kuz updates 2-4 days never seen that.
    Last edited by Wesker; 01-16-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Just to to get this straight.

1: For us Moderators, Windbot is a hobby.
    We do not get a single $ for the work we are doing on the forum, and we do it all on our free time. We all got either real life jobs, or/and are students.
    We all got families, friends, girlfriends, pets to take up our time aswell.
    Up until last summer, even Lucas was a student.

2: Windbot is sold as a platform to run scripts on, it is not sold as a one click instant high-level and cash making tool.
    Just as Microsoft Word is not sold to write you A+ essays. It demands user input, and for those who do not possess the ability to do so, there is people who would do that for money (Script sellers)

3: Windbot has - Never - taken longer then 12 hours to update after a patch since first released. Nor has it been out in a beta version without having a stable release (just as now, t11 is beta, t10 is stable release)

4: We do give support, and if you would search some for your problems, you would most likely find that your "problem" has been answered already atleast 10 times.

Looking at the only thread you posted got replied through same day, and you yet have not reported back if @oXe 's solutions to your problem helped you or not, how would anyone know you still needed help with it?
    ----------------
    Then, where do our money goes if it's not to the moderators?

Anyway, sorry for bothering you. I see there is not even a way to have a normal conversation without being insulted, being treated in a rude way or fealing like I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for your time

----------------

Anyway, sorry for bothering you. I see there is not even a way to have a normal conversation without being insulted, being treated in a rude way or fealing like I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for your time
    To Lucas Terra, the bot developer.

----------------

Thanks for your time
    The money goes towards the bots dev, hosting, taxes and several other things that costs money to run such a thing as a bot.

Of couse there is a way to have a normal conversation.. But you must tell us, what your problem is.
    Like already said, The -Only- two thing that you have said is:
    1: Tt take 3-4 days to get an update after a patch, which is a pure lie, as it has never been longer then 12 hours. -
    So that is out.

2: That you havent been able to use Windbot for 2 month other then autohealing, Yet again, you only made 1 other thread with a problem you had, which was answered the same day twice with solutions to your problem. However YOU have not bother to reply to is, saying if it worked or not. So, how would anyone be able to know that you're having problems?

Other then those 2 points, your entire thread was about how you do not like the bot and how bad we are, without saying WHY you don't like the bot, or why you think we are so bad..
    So, if you got a problem with the bot.. then tell us the problem.. Instead of making a wall of text without any point other then a lie and something you haven't said if it worked or not after reciving help..
    Last edited by SuNe; 01-17-2017 at 06:25 AM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ