Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IP Deletion

Quote Originally Posted by malvarios View Post
    "CIP works 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday" where is this time from?! thx
    09:00-17:00 CEST (German/PL/Swedish and so on time)

And those hours i know couse as soon the clock hit 17:00, They manually stopped delete me, and did not start until 09:00 the day after again.
    Also it is common office hours.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Wind Powered
    Who knows if Tibia Tunnel also changes the ip of each of the client making it safer? I'm using it for prevent lags and kicks (Works pretty good) and reading this maybe I'm already protected with it

Thank you in advanced!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    09:00-17:00 CEST (German/PL/Swedish and so on time)

And those hours i know couse as soon the clock hit 17:00, They manually stopped delete me, and did not start until 09:00 the day after again.
    Also it is common office hours.
    Sunne, thanks very much for yours advices! I just want to bot 2 accounts, so if i get caught, nvm about both of them. But this topic has awsome tips for those who wants to make a botting farm!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by malvarios View Post
    "CIP works 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday" where is this time from?! thx
    CIP office hours ofc? CET same as Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by xaluck View Post
    Who knows if Tibia Tunnel also changes the ip of each of the client making it safer? I'm using it for prevent lags and kicks (Works pretty good) and reading this maybe I'm already protected with it

Thank you in advanced!
    Can anyone confirm this?

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by kleibert View Post
    Can anyone confirm this?
    Making some test I noticed that it changes IP when you change from server (e. from europe 01 to north ameria 02), so You could just login into an account, then change from server to login to another. If you relog in any client that isn't the last It'll ask you for account name and password again because the ip isn't the same that when you login from first time.

The trick is changing your Hardware ID when you create your account together with IP (some vpn). When I did that, I didnt got mass deleted like before, when I got like 15 accounts getting del together... just getting del for massreport and etc. I forgot the name of the program that I used, but if you do some research you can find some trial version programs that can do that.

What kind of email did you use for them and was the name email adress like this [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Might already been ask

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    There is no need to format your computer if you want a new hardware ID, you only have to change your MAC adress and they wont know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHaounD View Post
    What kind of email did you use for them and was the name email adress like this [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Might already been ask
    I use outlook, you can make 20 aliases to your main email, means that you can register 21 accs on 1 email
    if they delete one account the rest still remains, checked that