Signup Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IP Deletion

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    theres nothing to learn ive been deleted playing manual several times and non botting
    Of course there's always to learn something.
    If you got deleted without botting only playing manually you most likely did something else like constantly sending Money to it from Moneymakers or botting on the same Computer.
    It's hard to believe for me that you got deleted without any reason at all

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Yes, they mass delete by IP (even non botted chars), and not by what computer you use.

When I was massboting quests and making 4-500 chars each day they straight up deleted every single char that had been logged in on the same IP, botted or not and diffrent computers..

After a while I figured out that it was no problem to run my spawn cleaning chars on the same Pc as my massbot chars, aslong as I used Windaddons ssh tunnel to change the IPs for those 5 clients, and after 2 month of massboting that way, with over 40-50k chars deleted, To this day those spawn cleaning chars are still alive.

So after a few months of testing out different things my conclusion was this (incase of Cip manual checkups) :

Bank transfers to safe char will get you deleted

Putting buy offers on market and have yours bot chars to sell to safe char will get it deleted

Using the same IP on safe char will get you deleted, even if only 1 login

Using the same computer on safe char but different IP with a f.e windaddons tunnel will not get you deleted.

Putting cash on dp and picking up with an other char will not get you deleted

CIP works 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday with some drop-in on Saturdays around 12:00 (This is cause it was only during those times they deleted me. From 17:00 till 09:00 the next day I was never deleted, same during the weekends)
    Last edited by SuNe; 01-17-2017 at 07:17 AM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Yes, they mass delete by IP (even non botted chars), and not by what computer you use.

When I was massboting quests and making 4-500 chars each day they straight up deleted every single char that had been logged in on the same IP, botted or not and diffrent computers..

After a while I figured out that it was no problem to run my spawn cleaning chars on the same Pc as my massbot chars, aslong as I used Windaddons ssh tunnel to change the IPs for those 5 clients, and after 2 month of massboting that way, with over 40-50k chars deleted, To this day those spawn cleaning chars are still alive.

So after a few months of testing out different things my conclusion was this (incase of Cip manual checkups) :

Bank transfers to safe char will get you deleted

Putting buy offers on market and have yours bot chars to sell to safe char will get it deleted

Using the same IP on safe char will get you deleted, even if only 1 login

Using the same computer on safe char but different IP with a f.e windaddons tunnel will not get you deleted.

Putting cash on dp and picking up with an other char will not get you deleted

CIP works 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday with some drop-in on Saturdays around 12:00 (This is cause it was only during those times they deleted me. From 17:00 till 09:00 the next day I was never deleted, same during the weekends)
    Could you imagine of any Special Action that triggered the IP bans? Because I'm really not very careful with this, and even though some time ago a Level 100 rp of me got deleted, i still used to log in on the same IP with my main char.

Do you think it's the mass botting that Triggers it?

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by kirro View Post
    Could you imagine of any Special Action that triggered the IP bans? Because I'm really not very careful with this, and even though some time ago a Level 100 rp of me got deleted, i still used to log in on the same IP with my main char.

Do you think it's the mass botting that Triggers it?
    It is just if manual check-ups, and not by the automated tool.

The tool just delete individual accounts if it detect botting, and not all your accounts.

Mostly only "mass botters" get those manual check-ups, Like if you create 500~ accounts per day like i did, you if someone spams CIP with emails about your bot farm that they just got tierd enough of all the emails and decides to check you up (I know of a few cases like this)
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

if my ip changes every 24h , does it make me a bit safer?

Quote Originally Posted by mave View Post
    if my ip changes every 24h , does it make me a bit safer?
    Abit but if you always login with the same chars while having the same IP I doubt it would help much.. Preferably you should have a different IP for each character..

But again, the IP only matters if they do a manual check

Free User
    Abit but if you always login with the same chars while having the same IP I doubt it would help much.. Preferably you should have a different IP for each character..

But again, the IP only matters if they do a manual check
    What service you used to tunnel your connection?

Quote Originally Posted by fumobix View Post
    What service you used to tunnel your connection?
    None, i just put a linux box at work that i tunnel thru, but any linux vps would work

Free User
    Just have been deleted on all my 3 accounts !!!! i was boting on two of them and the third was training manually , as you said, it was ban by IP , i never botted on the account i was training !!!!

After 5 years of botting chars, that was my first dell .... well.. the risks....

take care guys !!!

Free User

Hour.

"CIP works 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday" where is this time from?! thx