Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IP Deletion

Free User

IP Deletion

hello guys
    first of all i do understand that using bots will lead to punishment sooner or later
    but in my case it happened to me something weird.
    anyway i used to bot over 14 money makers using blackd tool mc and everything was going well until i decided to create a new 2 accounts and then the next day i found all my accounts total of 16 accounts all deleted even the last 2 accounts that I just created which they never logged in tibia nor botted got deleted for using unofficial software to play.
    so how did they cough 2 accounts that never used any bots and what was the reason for all of that
    please i need some advices if i want to start all and over and any information that explain what happened to me
    thanks in advance !

Quote Originally Posted by royalpaladin View Post
    hello guys
    first of all i do understand that using bots will lead to punishment sooner or later
    but in my case it happened to me something weird.
    anyway i used to bot over 14 money makers using blackd tool mc and everything was going well until i decided to create a new 2 accounts and then the next day i found all my accounts total of 16 accounts all deleted even the last 2 accounts that I just created which they never logged in tibia nor botted got deleted for using unofficial software to play.
    so how did they cough 2 accounts that never used any bots and what was the reason for all of that
    please i need some advices if i want to start all and over and any information that explain what happened to me
    thanks in advance !
    They do not delete for playing/using same ip, since many ppl sharing their ip or using proxy/vpn to play, that won't be effective,
    but yes, since few years they do collect informations about account creation (ip and probably your PC informations it was created from)
    so once you are detected as botter, all accounts created from your PC might end up deleted same time (even you didn't bot or play on them-for support rule violation).

If you was massdeleted, start from format your PC to change ID since its already blacklisted and might get deletions right after you create new accounts, even you are going to play manually on it

They can gather some info of your computer by theyr cookies on theyr website

Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    sharing their ip or using proxy/vpn to playt
    Proxy does not hide your IP, they can still see your ip in the end of the node, only ssh tunneling has the ability to hide your ip. Also, most of the proxies doesnt tunnel when you login to your character list to avoid mass ip block.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    They can gather some info of your computer by theyr cookies on theyr website

Proxy does not hide your IP, they can still see your ip in the end of the node, only ssh tunneling has the ability to hide your ip. Also, most of the proxies doesnt tunnel when you login to your character list to avoid mass ip block.
    sure talking about paid one as idk, securelan vpn or other paid products that let you to hide your ip, not public/free servers
    but still alot of ppl share their ip's in local networks/internet cafe / school etc. so its not easy way to track right accounts with ip, much easier by checking specific computer

and as was here already few threads, ppl that massbotting and end up deleted, keep getting deleted until they format their pc, so its some way connected

I'm by no means a mass botter and some time ago I ran a bit of an experiment... I created 5 brand new accounts, with sequential account names, on sequential email addresses using a private domain, with randomly named characters. I did not log in to, let alone bot, any of the accounts. All 5 accounts were deleted within 72 hours. I proceeded to email CipSoft to which they replied apologising and admitting their error, as well as undeleting all 5 accounts. Read what you want into it, I'm pretty sure they are just deleting any accounts where 2 are created with any sort of link between them in a short space of time...
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

they deleted your accs for sharing gold and transfers etc

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    they deleted your accs for sharing gold and transfers etc
    i used to not share any gold between accounts that were botted but i used to send my balance to 1 account lvl 7 which were created 3 years ago also this account is safe never deleted since last 3 mass deletion for my accounts

Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    They do not delete for playing/using same ip, since many ppl sharing their ip or using proxy/vpn to play, that won't be effective,
    but yes, since few years they do collect informations about account creation (ip and probably your PC informations it was created from)
    so once you are detected as botter, all accounts created from your PC might end up deleted same time (even you didn't bot or play on them-for support rule violation).

If you was massdeleted, start from format your PC to change ID since its already blacklisted and might get deletions right after you create new accounts, even you are going to play manually on it
    can i used any changemyhardware program to change the hardware ID? or must format?

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    I'm by no means a mass botter and some time ago I ran a bit of an experiment... I created 5 brand new accounts, with sequential account names, on sequential email addresses using a private domain, with randomly named characters. I did not log in to, let alone bot, any of the accounts. All 5 accounts were deleted within 72 hours. I proceeded to email CipSoft to which they replied apologising and admitting their error, as well as undeleting all 5 accounts. Read what you want into it, I'm pretty sure they are just deleting any accounts where 2 are created with any sort of link between them in a short space of time...
    you may be right since i used to go with a same account tema or same password link and email adress cuz i wanted to make it easier to remember them

last thing i used to send money to 1 bank account which were always safe because it created in past in defferent pc/ip
    also my main char which i used it sometimes to kill pks by mc beside the bots and check bosses sometimes is still safe even so i mc'ed them in the same day i got deleted in !
    Last edited by Josh; 01-15-2017 at 06:41 PM.

like if you want to be sure the only way is to ask cipsoft, you could be banned at random, by mass reports, by transfer of tibia coins, etc.

you got banned live with it stop botting or continue boting and forget about it, theres no other solution.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    like if you want to be sure the only way is to ask cipsoft, you could be banned at random, by mass reports, by transfer of tibia coins, etc.

you got banned live with it stop botting or continue boting and forget about it, theres no other solution.
    yeah i do completely understand the risks and i do not care about accounts were deleted they are just moneymakers but the main reason for this post is to learn from other's experiences and it helped me alot till now my new 4 accounts are still alive

Quote Originally Posted by royalpaladin View Post
    yeah i do completely understand the risks and i do not care about accounts were deleted they are just moneymakers but the main reason for this post is to learn from other's experiences and it helped me alot till now my new 4 accounts are still alive
    theres nothing to learn ive been deleted playing manual several times and non botting