Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Hidden Place - Mad Sheep

Where is the best place to let training with mad sheep ? which monster u can lure to train shield ? some creatures get strong with time, which one ppl are using to train shield now ?

Quote Originally Posted by giantkina View Post
    Where is the best place to let training with mad sheep ? which monster u can lure to train shield ? some creatures get strong with time, which one ppl are using to train shield now ?
    If we tell you which place is the best, it will be no more hidden

Anyway try Fibula underground, Ice Islands near Carlin, or mines in Kazordoon.
    High Scripts all you need

Druid room in Desert !
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by giantkina View Post
    Usually some players search for every knight between level 10~~14 to check if they are skilling with sheep or not, if your world had some players like that, no matter where u train, they will find you haha.

Anyway, I like MoLS
    Helped you? REP+

Quote Originally Posted by Borges View Post
    Usually some players search for every knight between level 10~~14 to check if they are skilling with sheep or not, if your world had some players like that, no matter where u train, they will find you haha.

Anyway, I like MoLS
    Excuse me, not pretending to offend, but why they search those knights? what they win? I was thinking to start training one too xd

Quote Originally Posted by sakruin View Post
    Excuse me, not pretending to offend, but why they search those knights? what they win? I was thinking to start training one too xd
    They enjoy ruining for others. =)

aha I get it now XDD demn also for how much could be sold a lvl 10 with skills 100/100?? do you guys know the price +/-?

Banned
    aha I get it now XDD demn also for how much could be sold a lvl 10 with skills 100/100?? do you guys know the price +/-?
    I sold many 100/100 lvl 10 for $50
    Lowest was $35 and highest was $60
    I guess somewhere around that

Nice, thanks for your reply, that borges script still working?
    but if im not wrong, the spellwand can break without spawning the mad sheep right? cuz they are 40k each on my serv xd
    Last edited by sakruin; 01-15-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Banned
    Nice, thanks for your reply, that borges script still working?
    but if im not wrong, the spellwand can break without spawning the mad sheep right? cuz they are 40k each on my serv xd
    40k? xD
    Not worth it then haha. Should be like 400gp-1k max.