Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wind Powered
    I'm from Chile and I was getting a lot of kicks, I tried noping but seems that sometimes it lost the connection with the client. Now i'm using the tibia tunnel's 3 days of free trial and it worked like a char, I think I'll buy a month

Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    This might just help you to avoid kicks, since DDOs are not usually made direct on servers with games, just servers that are connections, thats why some ppl got lags/kicks, others not,
    proxys using diff servers, so that might help to solve kicks/lags issues.
    But it won't help you with botting during watching some movie/downloading files, its your internet and its capacity
    thanks for your help !!! + rep

Which server i should use in pingzapper, when I'm playing on European servers? I used Netherlands but I still have kicks :<

I tried noping but still getting kicked. :/

Free User
    hiiiiii

Free User
    Which server i should use in pingzapper, when I'm playing on European servers? I used Netherlands but I still have kicks :<
    Same question here, tried it got low ping but still geting kicks.

Wind Powered
    I already used no ping for last 6 months but always with mid latency ~150 Ms from Brazil to U.S servers. Receiving too many kicks per day. I'ts impossible to play with main character even if use bot or not. Please if someone know one kind of proxy or vpn to play and receive less kicks please share with us. I'm following this thread.

Also want to ask if anyone can share a new script to re-login because I lot of time I faced issue to get logged back.
    Thanks!

Free User
    Im from Europe and i use battleping but i have kick lags all the time. I think it;s Cip fault.

Free User
    Just got Battleping aswell, got kicked 40 min after, on 2/4 chars they got kicked 60 min after

NoPing works great for me. The only issue I have had with it is that you have to make sure the client actually attaches and you are using one of the noping servers. Sometimes your client will you login to tibia you will not be using no ping even if it is open. So close the tibia client and reopen it and relog into tibia.

I am not sure why the tibia servers have been laging so badly, they are unplayable for most people out there. I live in the USA and still have lots of issues with the tibia servers with out noping.