Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Free User

Exclamation Any solution for kicks?

How its possible that a lot of player are posting a screenshots from really hard risk spawn, over than 2h (sometimes more) on spawn without dead? Everyday i have "connection lost"... on my ~300 ed - 1 lag = 1 dead for example on glooth bandits.. Im botting few knights, every ~30min i got alarm about character stuck and need to "close" "connection lost" and log in, open bp's again.. Are you using any ping programs or what? Or you are just lucky??

Wind Powered
    use proxy. it solved the problem for me

As @BhF said, try using a proxy. I'd recommend Battleping.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Get a cheap linux vpn close to server location, use Windaddon SSH tunnel, Profit.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    What is the cheapest way? :C any free?

what kind of proxy are u using? i tried pingzapper but isnt working well xd is the battleping working with less kicks or what?

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Get a cheap linux vpn close to server location, use Windaddon SSH tunnel, Profit.
    A "cheap" vpn wouldnt have kicks all the time ?

Quote Originally Posted by jacek View Post
    what kind of proxy are u using? i tried pingzapper but isnt working well xd is the battleping working with less kicks or what?
    Im using pingzapper, its working just fine but i also use tibiatunnel
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Free User
    proxy solved my problem, im from brazil, i use np tunnel

Free User
    ye u live in brazil, and u have other currency :/ i dont want to pay for proxy price similar to 1 month premium on Tibia..

Free User
    Who plays in the servers in SA, and lives in Brazil, are being kicked but that plays in the servers NA