Signup Now
    Wind Powered

Kicks, lags, mass botting and services like NoPing, tibiatunnel etc.

Hello, I've seen in few places that people were saying that when they bought licence for NoPing, tibiatunnel or something similar and started using it the kicks and lags that are in tibia for last few months stopped for them - can someone knowledgeable confirm it?

Also I wonder - can you use it to massbotting or you can use it only on one client? Does it slow your PC much? I am so tired of the disconnecting every 15 minutes or so on random accounts...

edit: Also which one would you recommend?
    Last edited by Czleq; 01-12-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Free User
    Idk about massbot, but for 100% sure proxy'll boost your gameplay.. but now my connection is a good one, always low ping and i don't use proxy anymore..

Free User
    man since yesterday i had problems with connection, my bot were stoping each 30 min (with low ping, always around 60), i started to use np tunnel de 3 days license, my character doesnt drop anytime at this night, i just dont know about masboting

Wind Powered
    Thanks for answering. Maybe mass botting was not the right word - I am running 15 chars at the same time and I wanted to know if I can use noping/tibiatunnel on many clients at the same time or just one? Couldn't find such information on their site :S.
    edit: Just installed noping and started using trial version - one of my questions is answered - you can use more than one client (at least that is what the noping client says).
    Last edited by Czleq; 01-12-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Czleq View Post
    Thanks for answering. Maybe mass botting was not the right word - I am running 15 chars at the same time and I wanted to know if I can use noping/tibiatunnel on many clients at the same time or just one? Couldn't find such information on their site :S.
    edit: Just installed noping and started using trial version - one of my questions is answered - you can use more than one client (at least that is what the noping client says).
    Using those fucking proxies you just say "please continue pinging the others I'm paying for you to not kick my route". They're the cause of kicks. Also, if you're their enemy good luck on getting your shit back coz you'll be hacked as well.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Using those fucking proxies you just say "please continue pinging the others I'm paying for you to not kick my route". They're the cause of kicks. Also, if you're their enemy good luck on getting your shit back coz you'll be hacked as well.
    Yeah I have heard of this theory that they're the one causing kicks - is there any proof for that except for the logic that they are the ones profiting from it? Cip either doesn't care, doesn't want to invest or it takes them a very very long time to fix it :/. Also the hacking - any proof of that? Not to say that is not the case but if you believed in every story of random people saying "I got hacked by x" you would believe also that windbot is hacking people (have seen such threads on this forum - obviously I don't believe them).

I just want to use the 15 days of PACCes I have left on my accounts in peace and take a break from botting till the kicks are fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Czleq View Post
    Yeah I have heard of this theory that they're the one causing kicks - is there any proof for that except for the logic that they are the ones profiting from it? Cip either doesn't care, doesn't want to invest or it takes them a very very long time to fix it :/. Also the hacking - any proof of that? Not to say that is not the case but if you believed in every story of random people saying "I got hacked by x" you would believe also that windbot is hacking people (have seen such threads on this forum - obviously I don't believe them).

I just want to use the 15 days of PACCes I have left on my accounts in peace and take a break from botting till the kicks are fixed.
    It's not "a story", if you're against them on any server you eventually get hacked. Happened to a few teammates and to some enemies as well. most wars nowadays are teams that support tibiatunnel x teams that support noping.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    It's not "a story", if you're against them on any server you eventually get hacked. Happened to a few teammates and to some enemies as well. most wars nowadays are teams that support tibiatunnel x teams that support noping.
    how would you hack someone who isnt using your service?

Quote Originally Posted by fumobix View Post
    how would you hack someone who isnt using your service?
    There's always one or two that use it, mostly the new guys.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP