Signup Now
    Free User

Problems Belobra?

Hello guys, id like to know if u are playing in Belobra and if u re having any kind of problems botting there. I have a good internet 100mb and my ping always stay around 40-70, but those last days my character is kicking a lot, but most of times it only disconect, this night it died two times, once i died for bonelords, after i think im with no bless, ill let my char in magician because its a very safe hunt, i slept and 5 min later my character died again... sorry about the history, my main question is about if u are having the same kind of problem, thank you

Free User
    not only on belobra.. these past two days i was lagging and kicking a lot.. today still continue, but playable.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by giantkina View Post
    not only on belobra.. these past two days i was lagging and kicking a lot.. today still continue, but playable.
    yah.. playable, but botting, dont think so... at least for me =(

Quote Originally Posted by spencs View Post
    Hello guys, id like to know if u are playing in Belobra and if u re having any kind of problems botting there. I have a good internet 100mb and my ping always stay around 40-70, but those last days my character is kicking a lot, but most of times it only disconect, this night it died two times, once i died for bonelords, after i think im with no bless, ill let my char in magician because its a very safe hunt, i slept and 5 min later my character died again... sorry about the history, my main question is about if u are having the same kind of problem, thank you
    No offence, but have you been living under a rock?`
    Past months Tibia has been getting heavy DDOS all the time.. On all servers
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ