Signup Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free User
    it would be nice that the character didnt asked for prize till he throw the cans... most of time hes walking of the time cuz there are maybe 1 person there

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindungui View Post
    it would be nice that the character didnt asked for prize till he throw the cans... most of time hes walking of the time cuz there are maybe 1 person there
    Yes, but its impossible to know if it was you or someone else who clicked and on the table, theres no server log and no hits, so the only way is to check with the NPC. Even if you are doing it manualy you might think you've clicked but in fact it was someone else, so its the only way bro...

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurjbp View Post
    cara, ele ta com um bug na hora de jogar a pedrinha nos copos.
    Please don't post in portugese here (Por favor, não poste em portugues)

Theres no bug as far as I've checked, there are 2 problems that might happen

- You try to click the table but someone else clicks first

In this case the character will try to claim the reward but the NPC will say you didnt do anything, so it will try again, but the character wont get stuck. But thats why I recomend doing it during periods that theres no one aroung the NPC

- You try to click the table but you get a message saying that you need to talk to Vigintius first

In this case, this might me cause because of high PING (lag) so you don't talk properly to the NPC. Or if you get disconect and NPC window closes, make sure to reopen NPC window or to the changes I've mentioned a few posts before.

Go to

Cavebot > Section "Isle" > Action 001 >

Edit Line 5:

npctalk('hi')

Free User
    The script is only collecting Costume Bag? He just does it? Do not do the rest of the other quest?

Free User
    omfg its crazy profit ! 20 bag's in few min ! Thanks

edit now i have 290 bags 77ek
    Last edited by klosekk; 01-12-2017 at 02:23 AM.

Free User
    Great idea! But for some reason it doesnt throw the balls :/ It get stuck between can and use.

It doesnt open my other backpacks. im on a 120+ ek and have cap for more than one bp. Will check if depositer works with more bps.

Free User
    My char is getting sttucked at deposit action. My char stay clicking and not depositing.

edit1: I solve it when I not repeat the same BP config for my MainBP and DepotBP. I was using Beach/Grey and Beach/Grey. When I change to Beach/Grey and Green/Purple it works
    Last edited by wostonmendes; 01-13-2017 at 08:50 AM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by wostonmendes View Post
    My char is getting sttucked at deposit action. My char stay clicking and not depositing.

edit1: I solve it when I not repeat the same BP config for my MainBP and DepotBP. I was using Beach/Grey and Beach/Grey. When I change to Beach/Grey and Green/Purple it works
    I got similar problem. It works perfect untill today. It dont want to colect bags in dp. I got main bp purple, customer bag loot in orange, and in dp i got red bp and inside i got blue bp. It opens red bp, then think for 2 seconds and leave depo and going to hunt again. Anyone can explain why that happens?

edit: Ofc settings are like up.
    Last edited by gruszkovsky; 01-13-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by gruszkovsky View Post
    I got similar problem. It works perfect untill today. It dont want to colect bags in dp. I got main bp purple, customer bag loot in orange, and in dp i got red bp and inside i got blue bp. It opens red bp, then think for 2 seconds and leave depo and going to hunt again. Anyone can explain why that happens?

edit: Ofc settings are like up.
    Are you using Tibia 11 or tibia 10?

Free User
    Tibia 10. I tried to redownload script, but it got the same bug. I mean, nothing changed.

Every backpacks are empty, i tried everything i guess, and its still not working. Its like costume bag got other ID than in windbot
    Last edited by gruszkovsky; 01-13-2017 at 11:51 AM.