• Part of professional team

How to apply?

• Answer for my Questions

PHP Code:
    1. Characters which you have to test scriptsPaladins lvl 3080 and 156
    2. Country
    Chile
    3. Why you
    Because im decent at scripting (could detect whats wrong too), and im responsible
    4. How much time you have to Test 
    Post screenshots from scriptsI have hollydays until may
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester
    ?: Yes 
    Sent!

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnx View Post
    1. Characters which you have to test scripts I have characters of each vocation of all levels from 8-300, but around my max would be level 350ish or so for each vocation, at these levels I would accommodate any script you made.
    2. Country UK, England.
    3. Why you I could help the team progress with ideas I have, I would also be contactable 12-18 hours each day. I've used windbot since release so I'm know how to configure a bot correctly and know a little bit of code but not much.
    4. How much time you have to Test / Post screenshots from scripts 12-18 hours per day. I could also record videos and edit them at certain speeds for the scripting team to view.
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester? Of course I am, I'm going to be receiving free scripts which I wouldn't otherwise be able to afford so this would motivate me to be innovate and do the best I can to stay part of the team.
    PM me your skype name

Free User
    1. Characters which you have to test scripts MS310 / MS 175 / ED 275 / ED 175 / ED 145 / RP 240 / RP 120 / EK 190 and some newbies EK
    2. Country Brazil
    3. Why you Because im like to scripting, editing some stuffs , i made my own scripts and have some knowledge about windbot
    4. How much time you have to Test / Post screenshots from scripts 8~10 daily and for sure
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester? Absolutely, as I said i like to botting and editing scripts

1. Characters which you have to test scripts: RP 223, EK 215, ED 153
    2. Country: Brazil
    3. Why you: Why do I have a lot of time to test any script on the level of my chars, OpenPvP Server game where I am part of the dominant guild, so I have a right to any hunting location
    4. How much time you have to Test / Post screenshots from scripts: Basically the whole day, I am currently unemployed so I'm spending most of my day on my teamspeak team talking and using bot, I have about 10 hours a day to stay active in the Forum but I usually use the scripts from the save server until after the stamina
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester? I think what makes me a serious person to be a tester is my large scale of free time to spend using the scripts and of course it would help with my characters and the fact that I can use any hunting location at any time of the day, then the part of post screenshots testing your scripts for a long time would be the easy part

Free User
    1. Characters which you have to test scripts ED 442 - EK 413 i love navi scrips
    2. Country USA
    3. Why you : I have been using WindBot since the first version, basically mid-2013 and I think you are the best scripter around so I'm thinking why not, I can test your scripts, give feedback etcetc
    4. How much time you have to Test / Post screenshots from scripts 24 hours yes i will post screenshots
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester? for sure 100%

send me 3 paid scripts ill write you a bibble of feedback for 250 tc xP

1- 190 Royal Paladin, 140 Elite Knight, 120 Elite Knight, 160 Elite Knight, 80 Master Sorcerer
    2- Spain
    3- Well, I like to help people and be an active part of our community, and i think that being a tester is a good way to be it.
    4- 6 Hours day
    5- Yes, Of course

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinterl View Post
    1. Characters which you have to test scripts MS310 / MS 175 / ED 275 / ED 175 / ED 145 / RP 240 / RP 120 / EK 190 and some newbies EK
    2. Country Brazil
    3. Why you Because im like to scripting, editing some stuffs , i made my own scripts and have some knowledge about windbot
    4. How much time you have to Test / Post screenshots from scripts 8~10 daily and for sure
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester? Absolutely, as I said i like to botting and editing scripts
    PM me your skype and what world you play on PM please
    Regards

Free User
    1. Characters which you have to test scripts
    310~ms; 200~rp; 130~ek
    Also planning to start my ed+ek project as long as I will remind myself of passowrds to 2 accounts where I've got 4x 80 level ed+ek

2. Country
    Poland

3. Why you
    I'm experienced botter. Been doing this since a long time in many games. Just found tibia to be the best place for 'cheating' like this. Also love your scripts

4. How much time you have to Test / Post screenshots from scripts
    Everyday like an hour to make some forum posts. I'm botting like 24/7.

5. Are you going to be a serious tester?
    As stated above I think I can call myself a serious tester.

1. Characters which you have to test scripts
      EK 440+
      EK 220+
      EK 150+
      ED 290+
      ED 150+
      MS 230+
      MS 200+
    2. Country
      Brazil, but I can speak english well
    3. Why you
      Because I like to work as a team, I really like to bot, I play in a dominated world and I have a certain experience with LUA, XML and Javascript.
    4. How much time you have to Test / Post screenshots from scripts
      2-4h/d, yes I can post screenshots.
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester?
      Yes, I do