Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Wind Powered

..:: DvScripts ::.. Looking for seriously Testers

Requirements:

• Tester need be WindPowered rank
    • Posting screenshot in forum
    • English Language / Polish (not required)
    • Our logo in your signature

What you will have for that?

• All our scripts finally versions for free
    • Part of professional team

How to apply?

• Answer for my Questions

PHP Code:
    1. Characters which you have to test scripts
    2. Country
    3. Why you
    4. How much time you have to Test 
    Post screenshots from scripts
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester

1. Characters which you have to test scripts - EK 310, ED 285, ED 330, RP 230, EK 150, EK 200, EK 110 (thinking about buying some HL MS/RP, but don't sure about that)
    2. Country -
    Brazil
    3. Why you -
    Got some experience testing script, since neobot/elfbot times linked with some scripter team, always liked to check how things work and to find ways to maximize profit/exp at the spots, but too busy to make scripts from zero. Also, I got my Project in Showcases that's a little ignored by me. This opportunity come at the right time to get active with that once again.
    4. How much time you have to Test
    / Post screenshots from scripts - Well, I wasn't been able to bot for a while due to Tibia kicking and travelling in real-life. But, usually, I got at least 4 hours/day to spend for Tibia, due to work and unniversity. Being realistic, I can put like 4~6 hours, per day, at the week into Tibia, and almost 10 hours at weekends, since I'm a bit afraid of botting 100% away.
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester
    - Being honest, I don't think that I can test the very first versions of the script, because I think that I don't have enough time to do that. I can try, but I can't promisse. You can count on me to test the "semi-finished" and further on. Like I said, I always try to maximize the rates for each spot given, so you can expect a lot of ideas from me. For being a "serious tester" I'm assuming that you are searching for someone who can really help you with your new ideas without leaving you alone. We can walk together for a long time.

Free User
    1. Characters which you have to test scripts: 250 EK, 210 EK, 190 EK, 230 RP, 130 RP, 240 ED, 190 ED, 260 MS, 160 MS, 150 MS, 140 MS.
    2. Country: Sweden
    3. Why you: Well, I have been using WindBot since the first version, basically mid-2013 and I think you are the best scripter around so I'm thinking why not, I can test your scripts, give feedback etcetc.
    4. How much time you have to Test / Post screenshots from scripts: Weekdays: 3 PM - 10 PM, Weekends: All day
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester?: Yes sir! I will test your scripts from the first waypoint to last, I will even maybe give you advice on how to improve them (Which I won't since u're a better scripter than me XD)
    Last edited by Civilis; 01-10-2017 at 02:26 AM.

1. Characters which you have to test scripts: EK 285 - MS 242 - MS 279 - MS 273 - ED 234 - ED 160 - EK 215 - RP 180 - RP 115 - alots eks 130 +
    2. Country: Chile
    3. Why you: I like to post Screenshots and help the community i want to help ur team
    / Post screenshots from scripts: i botting all day so i can give feedback everyday
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester
    ?: i am very active on forums atm
    >>>>>>>>Check My new project<<<<<<<<

Free User
    1. Characters which you have to test scripts
    Atm i only have an 241 rp, 141rp, 130rp, 129rp, 182rp, 322 ed, 109rp, 94ek, 236ms, 237ed and i made some chars on hardcore pvp :]

2. Country
    Mexico

3. Why you
    I use a lot dvscripts, i used whole scripts 24/7, also i bot everyday so if i can

4. How much time you have to Test / Post screenshots from scripts
    Atm im on school for 7 hours, so when i go school i kept all characters botting , but i have like 7 hours to post my screenshots and bot everyday till stamina 15 .

5. Are you going to be a serious tester?
    Ofc, i sended a private msg i think since 2015, but u didnt answered.
    Last edited by Empalador; 01-10-2017 at 06:53 AM.

1. Characters which you have to test scripts:
    230 ED, 180 EK, 195 RP, 131EK

2. Country
    Poland

3. Why you
    Because im polite and helpful guy. Posting a lot of ss.

4. How much time you have to Test / Post screenshots from scripts 18h per day

Yes, i'm on the forum everyday and posting ss, reading threads.

Banned
    1. 345ED 248RP 250MS 130ED 130RP 140EK 80Rp Morta and soon a 290EK
    2. I am from sweden
    3. Why me becouse i gone be a serius guy that really try to help the team and help find all bugs in scripts and iam in dominando team so i have the spawns we want all day
    4. i dont have any work so iam home all day so i would say like 14h+ each day to post screenshot and fix things in script
    5. 100% otherwise i wouldent write this if i not gone be serious. it would be waste off time. I would do put my heart and soul in to it. It would be a life time chance
    Last edited by selassie; 01-11-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Banned
    ...... removed........
    Last edited by plsdontdoit; 01-10-2017 at 08:58 AM.

Free User
    1. Characters which you have to test scripts

R: EK 125, ED 105, MS 135, RP 61, some others 60-

2. Country

R: Brazil

3. Why you

R: I'm backing to tibia(stopped on 8.6), willing to reach 300+ as fast as possible without care about waste/die while testing, i know how to be smart and always came with a solutions for possible bugs.

/ Post screenshots from scripts

R: Actually i'm running my bots 24h, not all of then together, doing 2/12h per time... i have 3 pcs, when mmakers reach level 100 i'll start another pc with more 4 running per time.

R: Yes, was i said before i can test without problem and i'll always try to figure out how to improve your scripts with great ideas/solutions for possible problems.

Extra:

I'm running a showcase with sponsor by fanta, already helped him improve some scripts, but our problem is that they scripts are 150- and my characters are reaching this really fast.. and he don't have a lot of time to create new ones.

Banned
    1. Characters which you have to test scripts I have characters of each vocation of all levels from 8-300, but around my max would be level 350ish or so for each vocation, at these levels I would accommodate any script you made.
    2. Country UK, England.
    3. Why you I could help the team progress with ideas I have, I would also be contactable 12-18 hours each day. I've used windbot since release so I'm know how to configure a bot correctly and know a little bit of code but not much.
    4. How much time you have to Test / Post screenshots from scripts 12-18 hours per day. I could also record videos and edit them at certain speeds for the scripting team to view.
    5. Are you going to be a serious tester? Of course I am, I'm going to be receiving free scripts which I wouldn't otherwise be able to afford so this would motivate me to be innovate and do the best I can to stay part of the team.
    Last edited by Synnx; 01-10-2017 at 09:10 AM.