Signup Now
    Free User

Best way to train a knight?

Hi,

It's been long since the last time I trained a knight, last time I did that was with monks or atking a druid the whole day while fishing and healing itself, is it possible to do that nowadays or is there a better way to train a knight?

All advices are appreciated.

Thanks!

If you are gonna make new char and skill, then level 10 using 60+ weapon on those mad sheep or whatever they are called, those who spawn from spellwands, works really good. Theres even a script made by borges that you can use.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalized View Post
    If you are gonna make new char and skill, then level 10 using 60+ weapon on those mad sheep or whatever they are called, those who spawn from spellwands, works really good. Theres even a script made by borges that you can use.
    It's hard to get those spellwands, I'd be looking for something more doable, but thanks for your suggestion!

Free User
    the wands are the best way.. but only possible to do after april fools and on low level 14 max.. next april fools i'll stock a lot of them because 0 on market for months.

the best way for solo training is with 2 enraged with deers.. they can be lured without problem,, with 2 u set to stop attack with 30% and start attack other.. running 100% withtout problem with knife on skill 67.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by giantkina View Post
    the wands are the best way.. but only possible to do after april fools and on low level 14 max.. next april fools i'll stock a lot of them because 0 on market for months.

the best way for solo training is with 2 enraged with deers.. they can be lured without problem,, with 2 u set to stop attack with 30% and start attack other.. running 100% withtout problem with knife on skill 67.
    Oh okay, didn't know about that, will take it into consideration, so it's not possible to train with other players anymore, attacking each other?

Free User
    @Gaug

yes u can.

to train with players just remember to do hitblood each 10 turns.. u must try set/weapons to train... with summons grozzler are better than monks.. since they don't yell, u can hide yourself.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by giantkina View Post
    @Gaug

yes u can.

to train with players just remember to do hitblood each 10 turns.. u must try set/weapons to train... with summons grozzler are better than monks.. since they don't yell, u can hide yourself.
    I tried to atk a player in my party but no matter which setting I used, I couldn't, when I left the party and tried to attack the summon I got white skull, which setting should I use to atk the player or summon and not get an skul?

Thanks!