Signup Now
    Free User

Cool Howlyz Paladin Trifecta 24/7

Hello boys, im starting a little paladin project. 3 paladins ! One account ! Will have em up and running as much as possible !

We are going to name the characters !
    Have objectives for our trifecta as well as individual objectives for each one of them !
    When they die we cry together and when they hunt for 12+ hours with no incidents we celebrate and feast like xmas !
    Will try to flavor our tale as we go!
    Take part at this unique story, bond with the main characters and when we finnally hit the Valhalla for every bot characters, hear the shout of our heroes as a single booming voice all the way from Deletera: REMEMBER US !
    We are currently NOT sponsored so i will use whatever i can find or get from friends and guildies. May produce some of my scripts but im a total scrub at it. Hope you guys enjoy this little ride. Hopefully we can attract the atention of a good scripter into our little project and have some sponsoring but until there, WE DIE LIKE MEN.

In order to make this fun for the people following, Lets make a pool ! Where, should our heroes go after they reach lvl 30 with their rotworm hunting ! Remember these are all characters from 0 with no funding or help ! Le POOL

Rin Rin

LiLo

TOMORROW OBJECTIVES WILL BE ADDED

Cho

TOMORROW OBJECTIVES WILL BE ADDED =)

PEACE ! Until war ;..;
    Last edited by Howly; 01-11-2017 at 03:12 AM.

Free User
    Starting from 0 ? good luck on your project.

nice =) waiting to see

Free User
    Im having a little problems with my script buying spears can you guys help in https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...th-buying-ammo ?

Free User
    following

Free User
    RIN RIN 8-18

Will try to always upload at this format since its easier for you guys to Follow, i personally feel that posting a sh**load of screenies
    just one after the next is a little bit annoying and boring for the followers of the thread ! Since she died when i was asleep stamina
    only at 34 hours but will roll into next character so she can offlinetrain =) Peace ! BUT NOT FOR YOU MR EVIL AND HIS FIERY COMPANIONS, TO YOU WE BRING WAR !
    Last edited by Howly; 01-11-2017 at 02:43 AM.

Free User
    Waiting for news abous others 2 characters
    Keep going !

Free User
    LILO 8-24

Im very sorry for the delay boys, missed 8-9 and 22-23 ! This little shy guy got killed once by the mighty worms but kept it up at his own pace ! There was even an attempt from an evil paladin to kill him just after server save, but it didnt work stop our hero!
    Last edited by Howly; 01-11-2017 at 02:46 AM.

Free User
    CHO 8-19

This is our rought guy, he is going places ! missed 13 to 14 ! My goals for tomorrow are to post their skills and objectives along with rin rin new hunt screenies and cho is already up again ! Stay tuned !
    Last edited by Howly; 01-11-2017 at 03:13 AM.

Free User
    gogo ! after 50 cults yalahar by fanta is really good.