Signup Now
    Free User

question about 24/7

so im thinking about running a little 24/7 project with 4 rps. The world is not dominated but it is pretty full and bots everywhere, i dont believe mass reporting will be an issue. From your experience, how long does a 24/7 account lasts ?

same as normal 1 char acc, the problem is not how long you bot but how you bot

Quote Originally Posted by Howly View Post
    so im thinking about running a little 24/7 project with 4 rps. The world is not dominated but it is pretty full and bots everywhere, i dont believe mass reporting will be an issue. From your experience, how long does a 24/7 account lasts ?
    first of all, with kicks/server saved/getting pked/ some minor bugs its more then enought to keep 3 chars per account,
    you will never effective burn whole stamina (even refills take some time), with 3 chars per account stamina will be more then enought, you are going to exp faster, and higher lvl = higher profit

Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    first of all, with kicks/server saved/getting pked/ some minor bugs its more then enought to keep 3 chars per account,
    you will never effective burn whole stamina (even refills take some time), with 3 chars per account stamina will be more then enought, you are going to exp faster, and higher lvl = higher profit
    i ran out of stamina when i tried 3 chars :P maybe 4 isnt optimal but its better than 3 chars for sure

Free User
    well i never quite did 24/7 even on free accounts, so 3 should suffice as you say, maybe even 2, do you guys have a good "route" for palliesthat i can use as soon as i hit lvl 8 with no skills or anything ? btw is there a way to keep the chars logging one after the other and always logoff training ? (yes im a nb bot user for now !)

EDIT: i just wanna point protective charm is 1k in my server and sells really fast lmao, just tested on a knight 50+ and i get 40-50/hour, thats 40k hour insane ! with coins at 1500gp, thats 30coins per hour roughly =) but im taking sugestions for any route including or not amazon camp !

EDIT2: btw @Orimorfus how would you run a 3 char account in order to postpone the deletera free world transfer ?
    Last edited by Howly; 01-07-2017 at 08:35 PM.

I usually went 0-8dawnport , 8-70~ forgotten tomb/mammoths svar , 70+ krailos and 200+roshamull with my own scripts only, I guess the way i manage my scripts is "next to" the pattern most botters use and thats why im not deleted yet
    and yes there is a way to manage relogging, checks for offtrain timer and stamina with multi char reloger so i use the offline train 100% efficiently and never got full stamina

Free User
    do you still need multi clients to open more than one tibia ?

Free User
    yes you do.
    New to the boting deal.

I dont think you need to with tibia 11, though you might not have access to it.

Free User
    You dont need mc on tibia 11, but the relogger is a bit buggy atm so i would recommend keep trying with tibia 10 if ur getting too many kicks