Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    No updates today, mage have died about 9 times last 2 days so I finally gave up on him. Tomorrow my ED should be ready to start botting but I'm not sure how thats gonna go, probably just gonna die all day too.
    Botting mages during times like this is absolute cancer.

#DeadCrystalizedBestCrystalized

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by DaHaounD View Post
    #DeadCrystalizedBestCrystalized
    smh..

Still need recommendation for 180+ rp, I'm gonna be done with task soon and I need to change to another spawn for 180-220 or so before I go demons, if you guys know any decent script(mainly for xp and not oramond) please let me know, got no script for that level range currently so I need to purchase one!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalized View Post
    smh..

Still need recommendation for 180+ rp, I'm gonna be done with task soon and I need to change to another spawn for 180-220 or so before I go demons, if you guys know any decent script(mainly for xp and not oramond) please let me know, got no script for that level range currently so I need to purchase one!
    Okolnir or DLs

smh..

oramond sewers, lizard chosen, grimevale,

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Yeah like Dahound said, Oramond Sewer, been botting there using ozzix script from 180 and I'm 290 now making an average 70k profit/h

Quote Originally Posted by glowingstick View Post
    Yeah like Dahound said, Oramond Sewer, been botting there using ozzix script from 180 and I'm 290 now making an average 70k profit/h
    Which version did you use when you started on 180? The one for 160+ or? Xp rates looks a lot better on his x2 version for 200+ but I dont think my rp is gonna handle that spawn, I might have to buy both versions. I gotta check if spawn is open first though.

ED update coming in a couple of hours, surprisingly enough it managed to stay alive whole night!

Which version did you use when you started on 180? The one for 160+ or? Xp rates looks a lot better on his x2 version for 200+ but I dont think my rp is gonna handle that spawn, I might have to buy both versions. I gotta check if spawn is open first though.

ED update coming in a couple of hours, surprisingly enough it managed to stay alive whole night!
    Ive used the x3 on a 180 and it runs smoothly no problems what so ever, but I tried the x2 on a 220 and it kinda failed on me 2-3 times, maybe it was just cuz of server lags/kicks. Just leaving my opinion.

Ive been using x2 without GFBs and I still am, reason why is because it causes the character to rubberband like there's no tomorrow and often ends up getting the character stuck in a corner blocked by 3 monsters

Here's from the last time I botted sewers, currently botting zao palace as I want to finish my demon task before reaching 300

http://i.imgur.com/rUPQzAd.jpg

ED Update
    I was really surprised when I woke up today, my ED was still running! and my rates was really good too, unfortunately I didnt take screenshot on hud but I had made 430k xp/h and 28k/h profit during 9 hours!
    Script used: Mother of scarabs lair by shAdOwArt

If you are wondering why I didnt upgrade to gill set yet its because im lazy, theres no offers on market either and I didnt bother making a buy offer, my MS already have gill set so I can just take that one if I wanted to. The wyvern fang and batwing hat is only used for imbues, I picked up the first weapon/sword with slots I could find on market, I do have a sov for imbue on my EK that I could use, I might just parcel it over to this char since they dont bot during the same times.
    Last edited by Crystalized; 01-17-2017 at 01:09 PM.