Signup Now
    Free User

A type of script

Hello windbot community. I have not used bot for a long time, since they started the massbanning i guess but I do have a question for you out there who knows the scripting.
    I wonder if there is any script, or possibility to make one (read below)

So I have a knight, that I dont want to use bot on.
    Imagine I have 2 computers right next to eatchother.

Computer 1 : No bott, playing my knight

Computer 2: Bott, on a druid

So my question

Lets take for an example Roshamuul west.

I press (key 1) on my computer "2" -> The druids run to first spot and wildgrowth
    On computer "1" I just simply lure to this spot and when I enter screen the Bott on computer "2" starts avalanching on target.

I press (key 2) On comp "2" -> The druid runs to next spot, wildgrowth.

Computer "1" I lure and run to this spot and Druid starts avalanching.

I think you get my idea?

And between the spots, when my bott druid change spot. It stops the target avalanching, It just starts avalanching when it is inside (spot)

Is this possible to do? That I can use keyboard key's to tell the druid to run to next spot, and to stop/start Avalanching when on certain spots.

If this is wrong forum board to write this, tell me where to go because I hanvt been here for long

Yes, you can, Tho you need to have bot activated on both (On the EK it only needs to be on, but no targeting/cavebotting/looting and so on)
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Yes, you can, Tho you need to have bot activated on both (On the EK it only needs to be on, but no targeting/cavebotting/looting and so on)

Thats what I mean, I want to find a solution to not have active bot on EK. I guess there should be possible to script

(X player) walks into screen -> Attack and start avalanching)
    (If I press Keyboard key "X" -> Stop attacking&avalanching -> Run to spot "X")

Also should be a key (Stop attacking&Avalanching -> run to safespot) - If I need to resupply.

This should be possible to make I think without having to put bot on knight. IF there is a way to make a script run to certain spots with pressing a KEY

I have no idea how to script but I do think this is possible since you can almost do everything with bott's today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceffe View Post
    Thats what I mean, I want to find a solution to not have active bot on EK. I guess there should be possible to script

(X player) walks into screen -> Attack and start avalanching)
    (If I press Keyboard key "X" -> Stop attacking&avalanching -> Run to spot "X")

Also should be a key (Stop attacking&Avalanching -> run to safespot) - If I need to resupply.

This should be possible to make I think without having to put bot on knight. IF there is a way to make a script run to certain spots with pressing a KEY

I have no idea how to script but I do think this is possible since you can almost do everything with bott's today.
    You CAN make it by typing a message to the ED in-game, but if you just want to click a key, you would need to have the bot activated on both , To be able to send f.e Navi messages.
    Last edited by SuNe; 01-04-2017 at 01:38 PM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    You CAN make it buy typing a message to the ED in-game, but if you just want to click a key, you would need to have the bot activated on both , To be able to send f.e Navi messages.

But I mean If I type a keyboard key on the same computer as I run the bottdruid (I have the computers right next to eatchother so when im done with killing on wave I just bend over to the other computer, press (Delete) for an example
    (On the computer that is running the bott)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceffe View Post
    But I mean If I type a keyboard key on the same computer as I run the bottdruid (I have the computers right next to eatchother so when im done with killing on wave I just bend over to the other computer, press (Delete) for an example
    (On the computer that is running the bott)
    Ah, Ye it is fully possible, and not THAT hard to do.

You would have to make a script that walks to the place, and wait for you to press the key to go to the next one.

Actions would look something like this :

Ariving to spot:
    if islocation(1) then
    settargeting("on")
    NextPos == false
    wait(300, 600)
    else
    gotolabel($wptid-1)
    end

Check if next spot:
    if not NextPos then
    gotolabel($wptid-1)
    end

Hotkey (Not persistent, But assigned to a key)
    NextPos == true

Im at work and right now and is abit too lazy to write it for you, but you get the idea how to make a simple one.
    Last edited by SuNe; 01-04-2017 at 01:50 PM.