Signup Now
    Free User

Account hacked. White dress lost!

Hello!

My account was hacked and I have lost all of items (Solar Axe, The Epiphany and many many others). Mainly thing is that i Have lost White Dress (only one all over Tibia) and I will pay for this one who will give proofs who hacked me. If you are able to help just msg me here or send letter ingame. Thank you for your time.

Regards

You had those items and diden't use authenticator? :chocked:
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Pretty shocked as sune says that you didn't use authenticator with such valuable items but good luck finding it regardless.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Just a question, did you get hacked and lost these itens on GLOBAL TIBIA or otserver ?
    Im going to be 100% honest with you, if you had all these itens on global tibia and yet didnt use authenticator + downloaded something without a good AV, im kind of happy that you lost it. Such rare itens must be owned by someone smarter than this.
    Good luck
    Last edited by downloadkct; 01-03-2017 at 03:53 PM.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Banned
    If that is true, you lost like 3000€ or even more.
    How did you manage to get hacked and lose that?
    What the actual fuck?

Free User
    The point is that, that this account where I had all of those high-value items was with auth! But one of other account what was hacked had one char with invition to this house. Maybe hacker saw this char inside house few times and know about that but in fact there was my mistake to invite char from account that have no auth. I had also 2 antiviruses (Norton and SpyHunter) but after scanning there was no viruses on PC. Now I'm just looking for some lucky to find thief and try to get just dress back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Irix View Post
    The point is that, that this account where I had all of those high-value items was with auth! But one of other account what was hacked had one char with invition to this house. Maybe hacker saw this char inside house few times and know about that but in fact there was my mistake to invite char from account that have no auth. I had also 2 antiviruses (Norton and SpyHunter) but after scanning there was no viruses on PC. Now I'm just looking for some lucky to find thief and try to get just dress back.
    Did you enter any links?
    Since you seem to be a rare item collector, maybe you entered some fake link posted on tibia forums?
    A hacker could then steal your session cookie (yes, it is possible unfortunately).
    That means they can login to your tibia account, even without knowing your acc or pass, and they can bypass the authenticator - as long as you were logged in on tibia.com while it happened.
    Very often they can post a thread like: "Sell ferumbras hat!" and then they refer you to a "main thread" and you click the link, and get your session hijacked.

Check the video below. Although that bug has been fixed, there are other ways to do the XSS attacks on tibia.com.
    Never click any links to threads, always copy the thread ID instead.

Other than that, I dont think it's possible to hack someone with authenticator.
    Unless he actually RAT'ed you and can see / control your entire computer.
    Get Malwarebytes and scan.

Example:

Go back and check your browser history if you entered any suspicious links. Go through them all, and if you find a suspicious link try track down who owns that site.
    Last edited by hamiltonx; 01-03-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Free User
    As from now I'm ready to pay 1k Euro for person who will show me this guy who hacked me (with proof) in real. We can meet in all part of Europe (but I know for sure now that he is from Poland) if you will have any proof to me to come. Feel free to contact me

Free User
    stop posting about it and watch in silent until the seller show them in tibia forums then msg him privately asking to pay for it in real life/money and then bring all your friends and take him in a car and sort it out! and i mean just get ur things back