Signup Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    Free User Noklx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    154 ED
    125 ED
    105 EK
    98 RP
    65 EK
    55 RP
    212 RP
    110 MS
    FORTERA / FEROBRA
    How much time do you have to test?:4-12h
    Accept Post screenshots from scripts?: Yes

  2. #12
    Free User Enlaces's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    21
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Noklx View Post
    154 ED
    125 ED
    105 EK
    98 RP
    65 EK
    55 RP
    212 RP
    110 MS
    FORTERA / FEROBRA
    How much time do you have to test?:4-12h
    Accept Post screenshots from scripts?: Yes
    add me on skype

  3. #13
    Wind Powered
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Your level?: 145RP, 140EK, 110EK, 78 RP, 75ED, 68MS, many low level knights (level range from 20 to 100)
    World?: Shivera, Magera, Fortera
    How much time do you have to test?: 4-8hrs a day
    Accept Post screenshots from scripts?: sure

  4. #14
    Wind Powered
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    EK 20-70 (free)
    EK 70-160 (premmy)
    MS 150
    ED 90
    ED 40
    World?: Astera/Menera/Serdebra
    How much time do you have to test?:6-8h
    Accept Post screenshots from scripts?: Yes

  5. #15
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    140RP- 100dist
    57EK- 90/85skill
    10EK- 85/83skill

    World: Harmonia and new Belobra (i start now)
    How much time do you have to test?:24h bot
    Accept Post screenshots from scripts?: Yes!! i liked!

  6. #16
    Wind Powered
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    With my homies
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    17
    Rep Power
    3
    Your level?:ED 250, MS 114 EK 175, 170 - Paladin 60x2, Sorcerer 45x2, Knight 80x3,100x3
    World?: Solera, Julera
    How much time do you have to test?: 4-6h
    Accept Post screenshots from scripts?: Yes

  7. #17
    Free User Enlaces's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    21
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorio View Post
    140RP- 100dist
    57EK- 90/85skill
    10EK- 85/83skill

    World: Harmonia and new Belobra (i start now)
    How much time do you have to test?:24h bot
    Accept Post screenshots from scripts?: Yes!! i liked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Realm View Post
    Your level?:ED 250, MS 114 EK 175, 170 - Paladin 60x2, Sorcerer 45x2, Knight 80x3,100x3
    World?: Solera, Julera
    How much time do you have to test?: 4-6h
    Accept Post screenshots from scripts?: Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by rossidelgado View Post
    EK 20-70 (free)
    EK 70-160 (premmy)
    MS 150
    ED 90
    ED 40
    World?: Astera/Menera/Serdebra
    How much time do you have to test?:6-8h
    Accept Post screenshots from scripts?: Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by taezzar View Post
    Your level?: 145RP, 140EK, 110EK, 78 RP, 75ED, 68MS, many low level knights (level range from 20 to 100)
    World?: Shivera, Magera, Fortera
    How much time do you have to test?: 4-8hrs a day
    Accept Post screenshots from scripts?: sure
    all Add me on skype

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    whats

    whats your skype.

  9. #19
    Wind Powered
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    With my homies
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    17
    Rep Power
    3
    No Namee, just check Enlaces profile on your left and select the skype Icon.

    There is his contact name: enlaces.scripts

    Regards!

  10. #20
    Wind Powered
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Your level?: 150 EK 196 RP 80EK 215ED 130MS
    World?: Prefer not to say
    How much time do you have to test?: Botting 6-12h a day
    Accept Post screenshots from scripts?: yes

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •