Signup Now
    Banned

Exclamation whats the best no ping program?

hello in my case i never tried out the no ping programs but im actually using a free one for 3 days trial thats called no ping tunnel its good.. but i know theres sevral of them, sem lag, tibia tunnel i dont know if you know another one post it down

well my question is .. Whats the best ping program to take off laag and for kicks etc.. im just wondering if it gots to be with my country? im from mexico i dont know if it gots to do something that where im from..

i hope that someone can help me to make a good decision before buying thank you.

NoPing / Semlag are the best nowadays.

Free User
    no ping

Tibiatunnel / wtfast / pingzapper.

Noping is SHIT, they tunnel like 50 games and your FREAKING BROWSER almost forcing it. Like, you open it to play tibia and if you leave it open it will tunnel your league of legends. You can press "disable" but if you restart the noping client every single game will be enabled again. Now imagine doing that several times for 50+ games (not kidding), its a pain in the ass.
    I would NOT recommend noping. Very intrusive software, it install things on your computer to tunnel like everything even if you dont want to, they even install shit to force tunnel your chrome and firefox. And to completely uninstall it you have to use windows security mode.
    If you care about knowing whats being installed and used on your computer, find some other tunnel program.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user