Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free User
    already passed to him the proves

Banned
    good i dont got nothing to be afraid of you must made a plan but show that i said you gaved me 600 please.

Banned
    I know that i should not be posting here, but vicfer insisted me to do it.

He did purchase a service from me, he sent the payment to me which makes him legit in my eyes, and he explained play boy stole everything off his ms, when i logged in the ms it was indeed with 0 equipments or cash.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RosseServices View Post
    I know that i should not be posting here, but vicfer insisted me to do it.

He did purchase a service from me, he sent the payment to me which makes him legit in my eyes, and he explained play boy stole everything off his ms, when i logged in the ms it was indeed with 0 equipments or cash.
    you can not just and guess and acuse people that means just bcus i want a level service i got to give it to you with full set etc.. when i was using his char it had some set but dude i wont steal a lvl 100 set to ruin my reputation i worked hard to just ruin my reputation ..
    the problem is that he got mad bcus i leveled him from 94 to 100+ for free without any fee why? bcus i was waiting for my payment first then he did he actually paid me but at the end he wanted me to start without paying from 110+ to 150 he got mad and i just blocked him thats it hes so mad of that and tryna make me look like a bad person on forum just cus i dont got the conver. i got into a fight with him and but thats another story i dont really trust him thats it and i am not doing any service untill i get paid thanks.

Banned
    vicefer just post a screen shot where i tell you the name of the character that i told you to send the ( x price ) for level 110+ 150- you must have it on tibia coins board then take the name or some name that i told you to send it to me before using my service please but by me saying the next thing vicfer LIKE FOR EXAMPLE > send it to ( x character). cus if i really stoled you.. i would of tell you where to send the money at

so we can compare tibia coins board and the name ive told you and if you really got that then you will show real prooves but you wont cus i never told you to send me the tibia coins to any character this is all made up vicfer and i dont want any problems bro
    Last edited by Play Boy; 12-26-2016 at 02:33 AM.

Free User
    @ozzix look your inbox please

user banned, closed

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]