Signup Now

Navigation hold and release

Working with the navi i notice that the more msgs you sent the more careful you have to be with the timming of such event.

for example if i did :

auto(100)
    navsay("Hi")

and having another action

auto(100)
    navsay("Bye")

Just one of these 2 actions will be recieved by the other character, well i guess its logical that if they are sent at the same time the event will dissmiss itself, what i want to request is pretty simple a function that collects different strings "like a database" with a certain priority

-- It will hold all the msgs trying to be sent to the navi hold them and then release on a priority based layer
    navmsghold(amount of msgs saved, time between releases)

navsay(Msg.Priority)
    navsay("Player on Screen",2)
    navsay("Low Healths",3)
    navsay("Low Manas",1)

------ example -------

auto(100)
    navsay("Player on Screen",3)

auto(100)
    navsay("Low Healths",2)

auto(100)
    navsay("Low Manas",1)

auto(100)
    navmsghold(3,3)

this will print out :

00:00 Low Manas
    00:03 Low Healths
    00:06 Player on Screen

im asking for somekind of function to send msgs without skipping them or a new tab in navigation to control how the msgs are sent by persistent order or something like that

Banned
    i thought you was master of evrything dude why are you asking for help now i dont think nobody can help you since your master "of windbot scripting and stuff youve already even got into a fight with moderators lol

Quote Originally Posted by Play Boy View Post
    i thought you was master of evrything dude why are you asking for help now i dont think nobody can help you since your master "of windbot scripting and stuff youve already even got into a fight with moderators lol
    if i do it i have to do tons of things to even get near to what i want if the bot updates this it will be easier for everyone