I came to make an invitation

all right im going to make this short, im going to give you information about this world (eldera) for those people that doesnt even know whats eldera about, the world eldera is a world retro pvp right the tibia coins are very cheap around 5 6k per tibia coin always cheap. if your really interested into this world just message. This topic is about trying to gather people those who will like to play on the world eldera and help out a very famous and big guild as a support for the guild helldera for the moment the guild helldera is losing but we need urgent people really if you are active almost all day and have no problem getting 80+ we need about 15+ people Active and willing to play for fun without any problem, the requirements to be able to belong to this team is the next requirments.I will leave them down thanks.
another thing if you do not have money to start there thats no problem I take care of giving them the right equipment to Your level. And in fact i will pass you scripts so you can get those levels and money so that they can continue to be maintained.

(x) Teamspeak
(x) English Speaker Atleast 40%
(x) Eager To Really Play

its not that much requirements only just into really to play for war.