Signup Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluxhere View Post
    Tibiastore u are complaining and telling me what I doing wrrong just becuase the guy is your top customer, and u earned alot of money from him goodjob
    I dont think I scammed somebody,
    I just took back what was mine'friend, and I want to solve the problem not to scam the guy,
    The problem I want to solve is that his or his friend Megalomanii, just give back things that they stole from the guy they thiefed, either I dont have falid proof I dont care , I talked in the ss with leaders about it, they both knew that the char was rooked and hacked, and the char also was in some action's so it was defenlity he of Megalomanii,

I dont want to scam or take the Coins,

I want to solve the problem
    If u keep telling me that I am thief and I did this and that,
    wont solve the problem.
    If moderator bans me, it wont solve the problem also.

Either If the situation isnt solved,
    I will return the coins to an moderator, and he will decide what he is gonna do.

Walux /
    No thats my opinion,
    got hundreds of customers, and many of them fight each other, and as both sides dealing with me since im neutral in any in game actions (also on Aurora),
    doing alot of money on Aurora deals its also funny, since both gold/accounts are there cheapest from all servers but nvm,
    its not about who im dealing with, its about you have scammed guy that didn't hack your friend, and you can't even proof that Megalomanii did it,
    making your explanation funny to read,
    but since everything was already said, no point to keep comment it, let's wait for some moderator to check it out then
    Last edited by tibiastore; 12-13-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Free User
    If I were you Walux I would return the coins now and apologise a lot.

This looks really retarded and I have only been here for 1hour lol

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluxhere View Post
    Tibiastore u are complaining and telling me what I doing wrrong just becuase the guy is your top customer, and u earned alot of money from him goodjob
    I dont think I scammed somebody,
    I just took back what was mine'friend, and I want to solve the problem not to scam the guy,
    The problem I want to solve is that his or his friend Megalomanii, just give back things that they stole from the guy they thiefed, either I dont have falid proof I dont care , I talked in the ss with leaders about it, they both knew that the char was rooked and hacked, and the char also was in some action's so it was defenlity he of Megalomanii,

I dont want to scam or take the Coins,

I want to solve the problem
    If u keep telling me that I am thief and I did this and that,
    wont solve the problem.
    If moderator bans me, it wont solve the problem also.

Either If the situation isnt solved,
    I will return the coins to an moderator, and he will decide what he is gonna do.

Walux /
    Any moderator care to take up this offer? Would love my coins back :/

Taking coins from someone as payback without definite proof would count as a scam in my eyes.
    Now there is a lot of text and names being tossed around and i rly don't know who is who.
    Why would a moderator have to middleman the coins? Just give them back if you feel the one you took them from deserve them back.
    Closing this thread since i won't be banning @Shlowmo, if anyone has any proof of some forum user scamming, then please make a separate about that case, thanks.

Thread closed.

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]