Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Period after your account is safe from deletion?

Let's say I stop botting on an account today, is there a period when I can be 100% sure that I won't be banned for botting excluding for Cipsoft mistakes or they can ban you even few years later for botting? And if there's no any research then has anyone been banned after a very long time without using a bot for anything?
    Last edited by bukhonor; 12-11-2016 at 05:50 AM.

My very personal opinion is that cip will ban accs that come back after they have been botted. Which means, to me, that a char that has been botted and then put on ice, is as good as deleted once it starts hunting again.
    Which means my answer to your question is: never

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    My very personal opinion is that cip will ban accs that come back after they have been botted. Which means, to me, that a char that has been botted and then put on ice, is as good as deleted once it starts hunting again.
    Which means my answer to your question is: never
    check my PM bro

I don't have any PM from you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erps View Post
    check my PM bro

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Banned
    Similar to ozzix opinion, got deleted on my few accounts right away I started botted again on same accs which I botted long time ago. You might still be safe, but you would need to stop using any type of bot fuctions such as healing, looting etc.
    But still. anybody knows how does cipsoft work with detecting, it might look completely different from cipsoft way.
    Last edited by Azyl; 12-12-2016 at 12:26 AM.

Yea, ozzix is right i had a knight like 230 + i botted him for a year and didnt get deleted then i went retired for almost a year and when i decided to comeback puff deleted after 6 h of botting they just pulled the trigger :P

its all about what are you asking for.
    If you bot account, retire, and come back to game/sell it, i would say after 2 months its safe to play on it manually, most accounts are getting deleted instant/short after detection,
    sold almost 1000 accounts, and im sure at least half of them was more or less botted in history, keep each of them offline for some weeks to make sure they are +- safe,
    didn't get even single complain from any customer that he have bought account, play on it manually end get deleted for past owner botting issue.

But your account might be flagged, this mean, same as new created accounts, once they are back to game after long brake, and you start to bot them, there is much higher chance you will end up deleted rly fast on it,
    happen few years ago to my few moneymaker accounts, 4x ek's on each account, moved my farm into RP's and forget about them, after like year find them in my notepad, put premmys on few and start to bot, next day they was gone.
    Few other that i have, delete 3/4 ek's from them and after some time sold as single knights, they are still fine and exist.

Theres no such thing as a time to be safe, and non of the botted accounts are safe, hell not even manual accounts are safe.

Anyone that claims the opposite might as well be a cipsoft employee that knows everything about their detection, they might delete you tomorrow they might delete you today we never know

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    Theres no such thing as a time to be safe, and non of the botted accounts are safe, hell not even manual accounts are safe.

Anyone that claims the opposite might as well be a cipsoft employee that knows everything about their detection, they might delete you tomorrow they might delete you today we never know
    lmao wesker is back folks

Yea, there are many real examples of people that got banned after many years while stopped botting.