Signup Now
    Wind Powered

Where to rush a paladin (no bot) MANUAL

hellow just wondering where can i rush a paladin lvl 8 skills 100/95 i just notice that i have a char on a open pvp world with those skills dint know i was just putting the char on offline training where can i rush it to 100 if some one has a guide on it for manual or bot just post it on here

You won't do better exp manually if you're going to hunt solo, so...

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Wind Powered
    i lvl up the paly from 8 to 20 at mino pyramid but dunno where to go next im 26 right now cant be able to find a decent spot since im on a new server :/

Banned
    well i can suggest you try to get level 20 then you can use royal spears but from 8 to 20 try to to kill cyclops with spears untill you reach 20 then try dragons solo them at lvl 25 30 try to take a ring of utamo then go and try to solo 1 by 1 dragon lords etc it depends if you want to waste but to rush on lvl you gotta waste if you want to normal rush try to go dragons until you reach a good lvl then then then just try at lvl 60 necro mancers and so you can make the quest of necromancers then idk dude theirs alot of monsters lol its the same shiet if you want to rush you need money if you got money you got a blocker if you want all that you gotta pay but shiet man just try hard stuff always something that you think you can kill and always look at monsters that they are not strong to damage, they gotta be weak just take your time and find the correct monster and search bro at the end its your decision have fun i hope i helped from 8 to 20+ lol have fun
    Last edited by New User; 11-25-2016 at 03:39 AM.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by New User View Post
    well i can suggest you try to get level 20 then you can use royal spears but from 8 to 20 try to to kill cyclops with spears untill you reach 20 then try dragons solo them at lvl 25 30 try to take a ring of utamo then go and try to solo 1 by 1 dragon lords etc it depends if you want to waste but to rush on lvl you gotta waste if you want to normal rush try to go dragons until you reach a good lvl then then then just try at lvl 60 necro mancers and so you can make the quest of necromancers then idk dude theirs alot of monsters lol its the same shiet if you want to rush you need money if you got money you got a blocker if you want all that you gotta pay but shiet man just try hard stuff always something that you think you can kill and always look at monsters that they are not strong to damage, they gotta be weak just take your time and find the correct monster and search bro at the end its your decision have fun i hope i helped from 8 to 20+ lol have fun
    im already 26 done tarantula task and got 6 lvls on 1 hr decent skills rush the lvls i think so im just going try worker golems sicne those are pretty slow

Quote Originally Posted by brandini View Post
    im already 26 done tarantula task and got 6 lvls on 1 hr decent skills rush the lvls i think so im just going try worker golems sicne those are pretty slow
    It's not good idea to hunt Worker Golems on your level, because there is not enough space to run, and they are strong against physical damage. You should try something slow, and not that hard, like Mistrock Cyclops, Cyclopolis, Mutated Hummans, Treasure Island Zombies etc.
    High Scripts all you need

Free User
    Well,
    at lv 26 you can try to use some stoneshowers runes and stealth ring at Mistrock until lvl 30-35
    After that go to meriana gargoyles, you can do task and up really quick until lv 50.
    after that my personal best option is composite hornbow + onyx arrows (I don't remember if those are the best, so check it first and use the best you can) and go to Cults in yalahar... no doubts the best exp and AWESOME profit.

I did it myself from 50 - 100 with bot obviously but such level took me around 4-7 days

Quote Originally Posted by brandini View Post
    hellow just wondering where can i rush a paladin lvl 8 skills 100/95 i just notice that i have a char on a open pvp world with those skills dint know i was just putting the char on offline training where can i rush it to 100 if some one has a guide on it for manual or bot just post it on here
    Lvs 25-40 use Royal Spears in mutated humans in yalahar

Lvs 40-55 get composite hornbow + onyx arrow and go with fire walls to krailos ( carefull here )

Lv 55-70 muggy plains (onyx arrow)

Lvs 70-90 lizzards chosen (drill bolts)

Lv 90-130 oramond Minos ( cristaline arrows )

After that just make tasks ( ss - medusae - ghastly Dragons - hydras ) make good money, take demon task
    And then just grind grims

Hope it helps you 😎
    Check Out My ScreenShot Thread
    >>>>https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showthread.php?111456-Farmatodo-s-RP-Life-Thread-(Full-Manual)<<<<