Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Happy Birthday WindBot!

Happy Birthday WindBot!

Hello fellow WindBotters!

Today, WindBot celebrates its first anniversary. It has now been officially released for 365 days. 8,766 hours. 525,949 minutes. 31,556,940 seconds. Well, you got it, it's been a while. But, at the same time, it feels like it was yesterday.

It amazes me how much we were able to do in that one year. One year ago, we were nothing. No one knew what WindBot was and pretty much no one believed we could eventually become what we became: the biggest botting community in the market¹. But we did, and we didn't do it alone. You, the community, have always been by our side. You have been supportive and caring, to the point where I can say we truly make a community.

So, on behalf of WindBot, I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this glorious year. I'd like to thank those that decided to invest their own time in making suggestions or investigating bugs or contributing to the documentation. I'd like to thank those that spent their time giving support to other fellow members, those that shared their scripts freely and those simply were around for the occasional conversation. You guys are WindBot, you helped it get to where it is now. You rock!

I'd also like to thank a few brave warriors in particular: our moderators. These guys specifically decided to dedicate a very important part of their lives to this project and, therefore, deserve my most sincere admiration. They've managed to, through ups and downs, keep our forums tidy or organized, free of unwanted content and also heavily contributed to our community in every possible way. I can say I'm genuinely honored to be part of such an incredible team. You (and I) rock too!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to present you my latest creation: Botting Statistics. This project has been going on for a while (the crawler has been running since late March) but was only recently finished. This is an attempt to gather statistics about the main bots overall market share, so that we can follow along our growth.

All that being said, this is, hopefully, just the beginning of a long journey, one with many adventures ahead and filled with fortunes. This includes WindBot 3 - which, by the way, should have a private beta started soon - and who knows what more. The future is bright and the possibilities are endless.

Kind regards,
    Raphael
    Last edited by Raphael; 02-05-2015 at 06:19 PM.
    RaphSeller
    PayPal Instantaneous Reseller

raphseller.com

first!

SUCCESFUL TRADES :
    - SOLD 495 MS WITH 350 EK TO sarphius
    - SOLD 328 ED TO V1R0S [ OTHER FORUM ]
    - SOLD 332 RP TO theawesomest
    - SOLD 280 EK TO BOSNIAK [VT DEAL]
    - SOLD 330 MS WITH 340 EK TO DEMIR [VT DEAL]

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post

No one knew what WindBot was and pretty much no one believed we could eventually become what we became: the biggest botting community in the market¹
    you are preety wrong here:P I am loyal since first tests and knew already that Windbot is future, I think big part of users can say the same

Quote Originally Posted by Orimorfus View Post
    you are preety wrong here:P I am loyal since first tests and knew already that Windbot is future, I think big part of users can say the same
    Jesus fucking christ mate, can't you just take it with a grain of salt? I'm being sentimental here. Exactly one year ago (as in 365 days ago), the majority of the people didn't know it and didn't believe it could go far. The majority. Of course some people, including me, did believe in it.
    RaphSeller
    PayPal Instantaneous Reseller

raphseller.com

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://s.quickmeme.com/img/dd/dd3ade3fb524c5a6bd65023bca0e738d0257582728c18024f4e71aa1f8762a5b.jpg). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Woho!

Beautifully written.

Congratulations to everyone involved! Here's for another year...

I remember when i joined here (was bored and retiried on another bot we know which)
    There were just a few users, including Bug, Raphael, Leo and some others.
    I was just curious what will happen here.. And it started, fast mega-updates, new amazing users everyday, and You old good staff..
    I can't believe how it growth so fast!
    Wish the best of luck for another years!

Yours Mistgun

Banned
    Happy birthday! xD

Happy Birthday ! and on this occasion u should organize lottery with premmy for windbot for 30 days as a main prize !

Happy Birthday!!!

note²: we are just beginning