Signup Now
    Wind Powered

Question Windbot make tibia very slow (After Format)

Hi all,

One friend off mine formated our notebook and after this when he open any script the windbot turns the tibia very slow.

I've checked with him and he already have all the requirements installed on his computer.

Is using a Win 7 Pro x86, 2GB of Ram with Netframework 4.5 (for x86) and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package for x86. (no antivirus software installed)

Before the format everything is running fine.

We are talking about 1 client opened using differents scripts (others script for test) and I already shared some of mine that no bug exist and he faced the same issue.
    Last edited by rtiibra; 11-14-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Is anything on the computer heavily utilised? If you look at the task manager, look in the performance tab it will show you. That's a really small amount of RAM for a modern computer, and I don't suspect the rest of the computer specifications are amazing, so I would expect that e.g Windows Update is running and hogging resources, and there just isn't enough RAM/CPU power available, or maybe even IO, though that doesn't usually impact game performance.

It would help if you could say how Tibia is "very slow" - do you mean framerate? Is it glitchy? Does it feel like network or graphics or something?
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    Is anything on the computer heavily utilised? If you look at the task manager, look in the performance tab it will show you. That's a really small amount of RAM for a modern computer, and I don't suspect the rest of the computer specifications are amazing, so I would expect that e.g Windows Update is running and hogging resources, and there just isn't enough RAM/CPU power available, or maybe even IO, though that doesn't usually impact game performance.

It would help if you could say how Tibia is "very slow" - do you mean framerate? Is it glitchy? Does it feel like network or graphics or something?

Hello XtrmJosh,

Thanks for our reply trying to help me.

I tried replace the tibia map folder and not solve the problem and them after investigate found the issue was caused by hud. So I disabled it from all scripts and solved my problem.

You have any workaround for issues caused by HUD?

No, I'll ask around and see if anyone knows. Is the client using DirectX or OpenGL graphics engine? This could be important, maybe try changing it.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by rtiibra View Post
    Hello XtrmJosh,

Thanks for our reply trying to help me.

I tried replace the tibia map folder and not solve the problem and them after investigate found the issue was caused by hud. So I disabled it from all scripts and solved my problem.

You have any workaround for issues caused by HUD?
    Do you mind trying this out?
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...ncreasing-ping
    I believe some of your windows' visual effects must be disabled, the one related to transparency would be causing the problem.
    Last edited by Stephano; 11-20-2016 at 08:17 PM.