Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    @Irix you have any proof that he scammed you ?? you could get hacked or smth too, maybe it was your fault and now you want put it as fault of seller?
    If I would be hacked like 10 other chars would be hacked too. I have bought a lot of chars here and had no problem with any of them - Freez was the one from whose I have bought at least 5 chars. Only this one was hacked and now I'm pretty sure that he or previous owner who had r-key. It is sick to sell account and do not know anything about it. Fact is that that I would like to receive this char back. I do not want money just this char.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Irix View Post
    If I would be hacked like 10 other chars would be hacked too. I have bought a lot of chars here and had no problem with any of them - Freez was the one from whose I have bought at least 5 chars. Only this one was hacked and now I'm pretty sure that he or previous owner who had r-key. It is sick to sell account and do not know anything about it. Fact is that that I would like to receive this char back. I do not want money just this char.
    We should had done this with middle man and we wont have this kind of problem... it doesnt mean you have to get hacked on all chars... you can just get hacked in one char it can be done by some phishing attack or what ever...

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by norberelamoo View Post
    We should had done this with middle man and we wont have this kind of problem... it doesnt mean you have to get hacked on all chars... you can just get hacked in one char it can be done by some phishing attack or what ever...
    anyways. if u sell a char you should have at least the email of the account. if you havent the RK.

Wind Powered
    Its not the reply, i can say same i made like 3-4 deals with Norber without problems and all was fine so this i reason to say someone is scammer ? In my opinion you should post soome proofs or this report is without sense, you had time to change reg and order rkey.

Free User
    It is funny that I was hacked (5.11.2016) directly 1 month after payment (5.10.2016) with no chance to accept account address details. Isn't it strange? And because of that I'm 100% sure that he hacked this account back.

Free User
    It is funny that I was hacked (5.11.2016) directly 1 month after payment (5.10.2016) with no chance to accept account address details. Isn't it strange? And because of that I'm 100% sure that he hacked this account back.
    Funny is that at the first time you said you were hacked one day before the month, now you say day 5 was the day you got hacked, and you posted the report day 8 (3 days after the month of deal), this is funny...you had time to accept it and to order new rk...
    I have done a lot of deals and with 0 problem and then you are trying to call me scammer when I didnt hack you, as I say I think you still have the account...

Regards

To be honest no matter if he got hacked day after/before it, there should be some recovery details to account (recovery key/email), so should be easy to verify if he got hacked or completed registration change,
    even he complete it and order new key, he would not be able to get it that fast in his home,
    so this deal is fail since 1day and biggest mistake was starting it and paying for account without full recovery details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    To be honest no matter if he got hacked day after/before it, there should be some recovery details to account (recovery key/email), so should be easy to verify if he got hacked or completed registration change,
    even he complete it and order new key, he would not be able to get it that fast in his home,
    so this deal is fail since 1day and biggest mistake was starting it and paying for account without full recovery details
    great idea

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    as I said to him I offered to use middle man service... but he didnt wanted to

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by norberelamoo View Post
    as I said to him I offered to use middle man service... but he didnt wanted to
    in that case! isnt your fault. how now i know this. im with you jajajaj xd coz if you offered it and he didnt accept then is his fault