Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Free User

Scam report @norberelamoo

Hello!

As title says. I have been scammed by norberelamoo. I have bought 370+RP from him for 290Euro . Payment was sent by PayPal (transfer as for friend/family). After +- one month (1 day left to reg change) account was hacked. I have not got RK from seller so it is clear.

Regards

Please provide screenshots of all proof. @norberelamoo anything to add?

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    Yes, I have something to say, after few days over the month he says that I hacked him, he could even get hacked by another person,
    And after those days he has waited to make scam report, If you have been scammed you do the report the same day not after 4 or 5.

I didnt do that so I could help as much as you want to prove I didnt do that.

Regards.

Free User
    I belive that Moderator can see all conversation by PM. I have not got Rec-Key from norberelamoo so only he was able to hack me since to change registration I had few days left. From where you know that I was hacked 4-5 days before? Because it is your job. @ozzix should I make screenshot of payment and pm's from inbox? @norberelamoo maybe just give me Rek-Key to solve problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Irix View Post
    I belive that Moderator can see all conversation by PM. I have not got Rec-Key from norberelamoo so only he was able to hack me since to change registration I had few days left. From where you know that I was hacked 4-5 days before? Because it is your job. @ozzix should I make screenshot of payment and pm's from inbox? @norberelamoo maybe just give me Rek-Key to solve problem?
    No we can not read PMs unless they are reported.
    And yes you should either post or pm SS of conversations and payments, else there is nothing we can do
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    if baught / traded a few chars with norber and no issues and been over 3 months.
    hes trusted by me
    http://dvscripts.com/page/license.png
    http://dvscripts.com/newstyle/DvService.png
    Level Latest Scripts
    100+
    [MS | ED] | [RP] New Giant Spiders Cave
    100+
    [ED] Elemental Spheres [Soils]
    280+
    [MS | ED] Oramond Sewers X1
    360+
    [MS | ED] Asura Palace
    360+
    [MS | ED] Oramond East Raid 500+
    360+
    [MS | ED] Oramond Fury Dungeon

Free User
    paypal.jpg
    conv norb.jpg

Like I have said. I have not got rec key. Noone have access to my passwords. I'm using char only to team hunt on navi script and only this account was hacked...

Free User
    I think, as you said you got hacked 1 day before registration change(04/10/2016) and I assume you did that from the first day(05/10/2016) of deal, like every one should do, so if you make maths this is 4 days(04/11/2016 + 4 days = yesterday) before you made the report.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by norberelamoo View Post
    I think, as you said you got hacked 1 day before registration change(04/10/2016) and I assume you did that from the first day(05/10/2016) of deal, like every one should do, so if you make maths this is 4 days(04/11/2016 + 4 days = yesterday) before you made the report.
    It does not change thing that you had recovery key and you have used it. IF you want to be fair send me R-key and I will change reg details and we have clear situation.

Free User
    It does not change thing that you had recovery key and you have used it. IF you want to be fair send me R-key and I will change reg details and we have clear situation.
    I dont have r-key so I cant send you that, it was not me who hacked you