Signup Now

Exclamation [CodeFights] How good are your programming-skills?

Have you heard about CodeFights.com?
    Have you ever wonder how good you really are at fixing bugs, filling missing code or at writing functions from scratch?
    In CodeFights all your doubts are going to be solved!
    I invite you to battle against other developers and compare your skills against real high-lvl engineers.

How does it works?
    There is a total of 6 "games-modes": Company Bots, Arcade, Tournaments, HeadToHead, Challenges and Quizes.
    1. Company Bots: Companies like Uber, GoDaddy, DropBox, use CodeFigths to hire people (YES! YOU CAN OBTAIN A JOB!), if you win against their representive bot, a Job-Application offer will be sent to you. (Beating bots is a real big deal here)
    2. Arcade: This is the "I'm afraid to play against humans" mode. Joke... A fact is that no-one (out of ~600k devs) has completed the arcade mode due to it's difficulty, the more you advance the more complicated algorithm you will have to develop. (Its pretty hard and challenging)
    3. Tournaments: Tournaments baby
    4. HeadToHead: PvP-Arena, here is where you play against other developers in 3 round. (bug fixing, filling missing code, write functions from scratch).
    5. Challenges: "Challenge of the week" and "Featured" solving the challenges is the best way to obtain high amounts of CodeFights points which are used to buy T-Shirts shipped to your address.
    6. Quizes: In this mode you can measure your knowledge about "Search Algorithm", "Code Architectur", "Security", "Python" and others.

Experience and Levels:
    There are 6 main levels in CodeFights, and they’re the best way to keep track of your progress. Each level has 5 mastery stages represented by stars. Master all the 5 stars and you get promoted to the next level.

Which <languages/> does it supports?

VisualBasic, C++, C#, F#, Java, JavaScript, PHP, Perl, Ruby, Python2, Swift, Scala, Go, Haskell
    (and more to come!)

So, what are you waiting for?
    PROVE THE WORLD HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT CODEFIGHTING!

-THE FAQ SECTION-

Code:
    -hope someone ask something-
    If you are conviced to join CodeFights, I Welcome you!
    Please use my referal link! : https://codefights.com/signup/mxqwq6...t/company-bots
    (use it, so I can get the CodeFights black T-Shirt)

ps: If you want to add me as a friend, this is my profile: https://codefights.com/profile/efren_rdz
    I appreciate, thanks

Free User
    Seems nice! enjoy ref+1

Quote Originally Posted by javieracost View Post
    Seems nice! enjoy ref+1
    Thanks and welcome!