Signup Now
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    See, HUD looks way better now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargul View Post
    +1
    Nice explanation I cant wait to use this script!
    +1 way way better now
    bored? check out my new showcase, 4 vocs in hardcore pvp server!

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...421#post452421

hardcore pvp characters for sell, accepting trades leave ur offer here:

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...600#post452600

A liitle bit hunt on my ED.

I'm going to try to get 100 in a week on the ED. However, today was a bit of a struggle. There were people both in Meriana and Water Elementals so I decided to save my stamina instead. Water Elementals are definitely the best spawn at this level, if you can get it alone.

However, I've often seen people complaining about dying almost instantly when they bot there on level 50. In my opinion it's perfectly safe to bot Water Elementals at 50 --regardless of magic level-- but you have to do it in a very specific way. First of all, you must have Energy Rings and use them when there's 4 Elementals on the screen. Furthermore, you will need aoe attacks. For an ED this means Thunderstorms but I've gone with just E-wave on Sorcerers in the past. Finally, I really prefer blocking solo Elementals, that way you don't risk accidentally luring as often. The best option would likely be a variation of what I did at Tarantulas (just the anti-lure part, no luring), but I had already scripted this spawn for another character and I didn't fancy remaking the waypoints.

Finally, I think most people underestimate just how profitable Water Elementals are on higher levels. I've very long 35k/h hunts in the past, you need pretty damn good Spider Silk prices in order to make more cash at Crystal Spiders (which generally are considered the go-to moneymaking creatures for mages around 80-150). The old Water Elemental spawn is a place where you are severely limited by respawn rate and on higher levels it doesn't make much sense to use stuff like Thunderstorms or Haste inside the spawn. At a certain point even strong strikes becomes unnecessary for Sorcerers. The only thing you accomplish by using those things is reducing your own profit. At least if you're alone, when you're sharing the spawn every extra thing you do will indeed help you take a bigger part of the cake.

I also tried going Peninsula Tomb with the 50 ED, however, it turned out that -3 was worse exp with higher waste than Meriana. I also tried going -4 but ended up dying. That was really stupid of me, I wasn't even wearing a def set...

Printing money at Souleaters. Settings are geared towards profit, you can get another 50-80k/h exp if you focus on that instead, but then profits will be way worse.

This 220 something MS originally belonged to one of my testers from Xeno, but just a few days ago he decided to quit Tibia and gave me all his characters. I'm hoping he'll comeback one day so I'm going to try to stay away from crowded places with his old characters. Don't think Souleaters fit that description? Neither do I, but for some reason they're always empty on this world. It's not even a dead server, but he botted the MS at Souleaters from 155 and has hardly seen a soul. Brimstone Bugs are equally empty.
    Last edited by shAdOwArt; 10-10-2016 at 10:41 PM.

Free User
    orci.jpg 36 kina outside orc fortres i add macro for stealth ring awesome script to pg low lvl knights !

Quote Originally Posted by Kalten View Post
    orci.jpg 36 kina outside orc fortres i add macro for stealth ring awesome script to pg low lvl knights !
    Is that with a voucher? Or just your natural low level bonus?

Free User
    Only low bonus
    Last edited by Kalten; 10-11-2016 at 01:38 PM.

Free User
    rorci.jpg and rorcs from u thank u for this scripts !

Today I'm going to ramble about Souleaters. I've been tweaking my Souleater script alot lately, and in the end I managed to break 900k/h! Without any bonus of course. I don't hit 900k/h every round, but it's very noticeable that the exp has gone up a lot.

So what did I change? Souleaters is a spawn where higher levels are limited by the respawn rate, so the way to push up the exp is to increase the length of the path so that it covers more creatures. Unlike every other script that I've ever seen for the spawn, my script levitates down to the area ouside Chartan after it has cleaned the big western hardcore area. There's actually quite a lot of creatures on the ground there and allthough the old version also hunted there, I've really focused on improving that part of the path so that it kills as much as possible. Furthermore, I've added a bunch of checks while it's running across the field back to the start so that it stop to kill the creatures if there's more than 3 on the screen at any of the waypoints. There's no special areas there so that last feature is disabled if you aren't blocking monsters, but then again the players who need those extra monsters are the high levels who likely are blocking monsters.

I've also written an invis shooter that casts a GFB when a Souleater goes invisible at there's at most one other creature on the screen. However, it isn't working perfectly yet. Missing a Souleater because it goes invis is actually really bad when you're limited by the respawn rate.

Over 900 fucking k per hour.
    Last edited by shAdOwArt; 10-12-2016 at 08:57 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by shAdOwArt View Post

Today I'm going to ramble about Souleaters. I've been tweaking my Souleater script alot lately, and in the end I managed to break 900k/h! Without any bonus of course. I don't hit 900k/h every round, but it's very noticeable that the exp has gone up a lot.

So what did I change? Souleaters is a spawn where higher levels are limited by the respawn rate, so the way to push up the exp is to increase the length of the path so that it covers more creatures. Unlike every other script that I've ever seen for the spawn, my script levitates down to the area ouside Chartan after it has cleaned the big western hardcore area. There's actually quite a lot of creatures on the ground there and allthough the old version also hunted there, I've really focused on improving that part of the path so that it kills as much as possible. Furthermore, I've added a bunch of checks while it's running across the field back to the start so that it stop to kill the creatures if there's more than 3 on the screen at any of the waypoints. There's no special areas there so that last feature is disabled if you aren't blocking monsters, but then again the players who need those extra monsters are the high levels who likely are blocking monsters.

I've also written an invis shooter that casts a GFB when a Souleater goes invisible at there's at most one other creature on the screen. However, it isn't working perfectly yet. Missing a Souleater because it goes invis is actually really bad when you're limited by the respawn rate.

Over 900 fucking k per hour.
    looks great, but i guess with my 187 ms I would make same exp with another script, right? im doing 600k 550~600k exp there

about water elementals resp, i made like 40k hour there with mage 120~130, and energy rings in my server was like 1k each so i was making this all profit without counting energy rings, i guess there is the best place ever, i was around 250k exp and 40k profit, there is no better place for mages till u can change for souleaters
    Last edited by lipexh; 10-13-2016 at 01:58 PM.
    bored? check out my new showcase, 4 vocs in hardcore pvp server!

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...421#post452421

hardcore pvp characters for sell, accepting trades leave ur offer here:

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...600#post452600

Quote Originally Posted by lipexh View Post
    looks great, but i guess with my 187 ms I would make same exp with another script, right? im doing 600k 550~600k exp there
    Let's find out! I've pmed you a copy, give it a try with the same settings as you're currently using and we'll see.

about water elementals resp, i made like 40k hour there with mage 120~130, and energy rings in my server was like 1k each so i was making this all profit without counting energy rings, i guess there is the best place ever, i was around 250k exp and 40k profit, there is no better place for mages till u can change for souleaters
    Energy rings at 1k? Holy fuck, I don't even loot them cause they're 50gp each. I actually love the Mother of Scarabs Lair better at that level. The profits are a far cry from Water Elementals, but the exp is so sweet.