Signup Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinter View Post
    hm ok, i will wait for you then
    Added the option now since apperently the awful regular shooting is a bug caused by Windaddons, so not everyone experiences it.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by shAdOwArt View Post
    Added the option now since apperently the awful regular shooting is a bug caused by Windaddons, so not everyone experiences it.
    Nice, i will test now

Free User
    I need this script atk only hellspawn with exori frigo, and 2+ atack with avalanches, can help me?

Free User
    maybe something simpler, needs a monster to shoot ava GFB "ancient scarab", "next monster."
    f 2 on target use ava or GFB rune or use exori frigo on one object

He needs something like this. your version for me is complicated because of that I am a beginner

Massive update that brings the shooter up to par with the version I bundle with my scripts. Plus some new stuff too!

• Now has an option for ignoring party members when checking pvp safety.
    • Now has an option for only shooting waves in your facing direction.
    • Single target runes now work properly. Single target runes will only be used on targets that either wouldn't die to your best strike (that is off cooldown), or who are out of striking range.
    • The algorithm that selects your best strike now actually picks your best strike for the current target instead of the cheap approximation that was used in the old version.
    • Now only selects among strikes that you have on hotkey when picking the best strike. If fast hotkeys are enabled all strikes will be considered. Beware of this.
    • Strike pvp safety checks now ignore your buffer setting and instead use a fixed size mask that guarantees that you always will be able to strike after turning as long as there's at most one nearby player.
    • Ultimates are now disabled for 10 seconds when you see a player on your screen (if pvp safety is enabled and their not your party member etc...). This is since ultimates are too large so the buffer can't be checked properly.
    • Improved rune shooting while botting with a distance stance.
    • Self shots with runes are now only used if fast hotkeys are enabled and if the target count matches the target count of the best spot.

@SuNe
    Last edited by shAdOwArt; 11-03-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shAdOwArt View Post
    Massive update that brings the shooter up to par with the version I bundle with my scripts. Plus some new stuff too!

• Now has an option for ignoring party members when checking pvp safety.
    • Now has an option for only shooting waves in your facing direction.
    • Single target runes now work properly. Single target runes will only be used on targets that either wouldn't die to your best strike (that is off cooldown), or who are out of striking range.
    • The algorithm that selects your best strike now actually picks your best strike for the current target instead of the cheap approximation that was used in the old version.
    • Now only selects among strikes that you have on hotkey when picking the best strike. If fast hotkeys are enabled all strikes will be considered. Beware of this.
    • Strike pvp safety checks now ignore your buffer setting and instead use a fixed size mask that guarantees that you always will be able to strike after turning as long as there's at most one nearby player.
    • Ultimates are now disabled for 10 seconds when you see a player on your screen (if pvp safety is enabled and their not your party member etc...). This is since ultimates are too large so the buffer can't be checked properly.
    • Improved rune shooting while botting with a distance stance.
    • Self shots with runes are now only used if fast hotkeys are enabled and if the target count matches the target count of the best spot.

@SuNe
    Awesome =)
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

time to check ur work soon hope its same as it looks

Free User
    If I hunting demons and use just icicle rune to atk the scripts return ever for exori frigo and dont use icicles

Free User
    Its not working here O_o