Signup Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: shAdowHUD

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    shAdOwArt, I dunno why but some loots isn't appearing as looted, like I just looted steel boots but it didn't appeared there. Also, there are those empty bodies as looted, that I don't know how they appeared there ()

I noticed that supplies aren't being counted as wasted very right. I'm not sure yet, have to investigate it further, but it seems to happen when my screen is not focused (using WindAddons).
    So the issue is that hud scripts are only getting executed if either the client or the bot is focused. I had assumed that the script would execute regardless and just ignore the drawing when not focused. I will have to move the data gathering into a regular persistent and then figure out a way to make it communicate with the actual hud since I do want this to work regardless. I've also added an extra check for browse field which should get rid of those corpses in the loot list.

@Jesseh fixed your issue. The new version is split into a persistent and a hud. Both needs to be running for the script to work, but it doesn't matter in which order you start them. I also reduced the namespace pollution since apparently Windbot tosses all running scripts into a single virtual machine.

Free User
    Seems to be working perfectly now, thanks!
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

Big update again! The profit counter now comes with a new user-friendly config at the top of the script. I've also added a general statistics collector for the left part of the screen. The biggest difference vs MMS is that it supports three different ways of measuring your exp rate. You can change measure by clicking a button, and you can also change the default measure in the config.
    Last edited by shAdOwArt; 10-18-2016 at 12:21 PM.

Free User
    There is a small problem with the profit HUD. If my loot backpack is full it will open the next, but if it has strong manas, great health potions, etc, as loot, it will count as wasted as soon as we open the next backpack.
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    There is a small problem with the profit HUD. If my loot backpack is full it will open the next, but if it has strong manas, great health potions, etc, as loot, it will count as wasted as soon as we open the next backpack.
    That only happens if the number is small enough that I consider it reasonable that you might lose that many between updates. I just changed what the script considers reasonable from 5 to 1. This should reduce both the frequency and the impact of your issue, however, it also means that it might miss some wasted food since food actually can be consumed very quickly. To compensate, I reduced the auto-delay from 500 to 200 on the persistent.
    Last edited by shAdOwArt; 09-17-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Free User
    Cool! Thanks.

Updated with minor layout changes and improvements to the heuristics that eliminate false loot. I also moved the hosting to my dropbox in order to make it easier for me to update the script.

@shAdOwArt It stopped to count my supplies after I hit reset button, I play manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxy View Post
    @shAdOwArt It stopped to count my supplies after I hit reset button, I play manually.
    There's no way that's what actually happened. Perhaps you closed your supply backpack, or the script somehow crashed.