left hud version: 4.0.3
    right hud version: 4.1.5

Download:
    Persistent
    Left Hud
    Right Hud
    SStaker

Short Description:
    This is a statistics hud that works regardless of your looting settings and whether you're botting or playing manually. Rings and Soft Boots counts towards waste based on the time you have been using them.

The script is split in three parts, a persistent that gather data about your loot and waste, a hud that displays it and a second hud that displays more general statistics. The general statistics hud supports three different ways of measuring your exp rate and you can switch between them by pressing a button.

Details:
    The right hud works by counting the items in your backpacks. Your backpacks have to be open for it to work. It's ok if they're minimized.

Several heuristics are employed to prevent actions such as depositing, withdrawing, trading, and opening and closing backpacks from corrupting the count.

The right hud assumes that all gold in your main backpack has gotten there either by being withdrawn, or by being given as change from a trade. Thus it will not work if you loot gold into the main backpack.

If you want to change the value or the price of an item you have to add it to the looting or the supplies section and change it there.

Starting the right hud before the persistent is ok, but it will only start counting loot and waste once the persistent is started.

The left hud is independent from both the right hud and the persistent. You can run it by itself and it will work correctly.
    Last edited by shAdOwArt; 09-19-2017 at 09:22 PM.

I couldn't find the active ids for the follow items: Enchanted Werewolf Helmet (all versions), Enchanted Werewolf Amulet and all rings and collars of plasma. Therefore those items will not count towards waste while they're being used and may in fact count as loot when you de-equip then. If you know the active ids of these items then please let me know. Adding them is trivial once I know the active ids.

Finally, I do not currently own a pair of soft boots so that part has not been tested, but the code is pretty much the same as it always has been so I'm pretty confident that it should work.
    Last edited by shAdOwArt; 09-14-2016 at 05:32 PM.

Free User
    Very nice shAdOwArt, and welcome!

I will surely use this, due to the extra features it has. Thanks!
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

@shAdOwArt, you can use this to calculate time left of some item.
    Anyways, it looks cool maybe I'll use it.. someday
    Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by mistgun View Post
    @shAdOwArt, you can use this to calculate time left of some item.
    Anyways, it looks cool maybe I'll use it.. someday
    Keep it up!
    Time left is not really interesting for a hud like this. How he modifies the initial value is the same thing that I'm already doing, except I count with fractional seconds. What I need is a better way to get the total duration of the item in order to calculate the cost per second for wearing that item.

Quote Originally Posted by shAdOwArt View Post
    I could not find a Windbot function that would give me the duration of an active item from its id, nor one that can translate between the ids for the active and passive versions of the same item. If you know the name of such a function, please let me know so that I can get rid of some hard-coded tables.

Also, I couldn't find the active ids for the follow items: Enchanted Werewolf Helmet (all versions), Enchanted Werewolf Amulet and all rings and collars of plasma. Therefore those items will not count towards waste while they're being used and may in fact count as loot when you de-equip then. If you know the active ids of these items then please let me know. Adding them is trivial once I know the active ids.

Finally, I do not currently own a pair of soft boots so that part has not been tested, but the code is pretty much the same as it always has been so I'm pretty confident that it should work.
    Make sure to check ringinuse. Also check iteminfo for the items duration.

Other than that, that's a pretty good job you did there. Oh, I'd recommend you move the config block to the top so that people see it more easily.
    RaphSeller
    PayPal Instantaneous Reseller

raphseller.com

Quote Originally Posted by shAdOwArt View Post
    Time left is not really interesting for a hud like this. How he modifies the initial value is the same thing that I'm already doing, except I count with fractional seconds. What I need is a better way to get the total duration of the item in order to calculate the cost per second for wearing that item.
    Ah, so I misunderstood you
    What Raphael says, there's .duration property for iteminfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Make sure to check ringinuse. Also check iteminfo for the items duration.

Other than that, that's a pretty good job you did there. Oh, I'd recommend you move the config block to the top so that people see it more easily.
    Thanks. That got me rid of a lot of magic numbers. Having the config semi-hidden is a conscious choice though. I may make a public config at the top in the future if I can figure out a good way of making it user friendly. Something like a single size factor and small set of colors.

Quote Originally Posted by mistgun View Post
    Ah, so I misunderstood you
    What Raphael says, there's .duration property for iteminfo.
    That's actually from spellinfo, but I found the .durationtotalinmsecs property for iteminfo so thanks anyway!
    Last edited by shAdOwArt; 09-14-2016 at 05:33 PM.

Free User
    shAdOwArt, I dunno why but some loots isn't appearing as looted, like I just looted steel boots but it didn't appeared there. Also, there are those empty bodies as looted, that I don't know how they appeared there ()

I noticed that supplies aren't being counted as wasted very right. I'm not sure yet, have to investigate it further, but it seems to happen when my screen is not focused (using WindAddons).
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

Oh really. I'll have to investigate that. I only tested it while playing manually.