Signup Now
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    are there any new/upgraded functions like better not missing and little faster targeting or option to use hotkey to attack monsters and not using mouse at all to do it like we can do manualy in tibia 11 and its there a better looting i mean that in windbot for tibia 10 its good bc he open bodies fast but move items from corpse to backpack is slow every normal player can faster pick up the loot(otherway i think it must be faster without bot holding Ctrl to pick up stack items) and sometimes when i see bot trying to use body he open it and then wait like 2-3 sec and reopen same body to get loot

ps. sorry for my bad english

Free User
    Hi i think that tibia have offical killed off 10.99 cilent because it doesn't allow me to login, it has game server not found when i got DCed from the game while i was botting.

i thought i got banned but i went to use the online flash cilent and i'm able to login phew..

Any releasing dates? will we get our days backs like a compensate or something?

Quote Originally Posted by loyalhereth View Post
    Hi i think that tibia have offical killed off 10.99 cilent because it doesn't allow me to login, it has game server not found when i got DCed from the game while i was botting.

i thought i got banned but i went to use the online flash cilent and i'm able to login phew..

Any releasing dates? will we get our days backs like a compensate or something?
    They have not killed off the client, this is entirely unrelated to which client you're using. I actually had the same experience some time ago and the cause at that time was that I had been deleted.

For the record, there will not be any compensation unless we fail to provide the service we offer. If there is a time when you cannot bot because Tibia 10 is not supported and we've not released, we may compensate, but I assure you that will not happen. CIP have also already announced that they intend to support the legacy client even past the winter update.

I've created a very short video which demonstrates some basic functionality in Tibia 11. It's already capable, as I said, of hunting fully AFK etc, but there are some bugs. In this video you'll notice that npctalk and npcsay do not open the NPCs channel, which is of course a bug. This is the sort of thing we are working on right now. With features like that not working properly, there will be a nightmare in customer support and we won't be able to handle it, so we are doing our best to avoid that problem by fixing all bugs before we release.

Last edited by Josh; 11-30-2016 at 04:58 PM.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    It's been five days, some news?

Quote Originally Posted by Manantial View Post
    It's been five days, some news?
    See my post above yours for a video demonstrating that we're not bullshitting, we really are working on it. Keep your eyes open around the forum as I'm hoping to open up to your input and explain some stuff. This thread has become a number of things which it was never meant to be. There might be another video coming soon of a 100% afk script running, that will probably be more convincing but for now my crappy level 12 mage will have to do the job
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    See my post above yours for a video demonstrating that we're not bullshitting, we really are working on it. Keep your eyes open around the forum as I'm hoping to open up to your input and explain some stuff. This thread has become a number of things which it was never meant to be. There might be another video coming soon of a 100% afk script running, that will probably be more convincing but for now my crappy level 12 mage will have to do the job
    As an older script best seller im very enthusiastic, ive been away for like 1,5 year and now im fully excited to come back!
    RagekemiScriptsWorkshop

LASTEST SCRIPTS | UPDATES | CHECK MY THREAD!

Free User
    Awesome

Free User
    good job lucas

Free User
    Galera to boiando .. tem windbot para a nova versão?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Dan View Post
    Galera to boiando .. tem windbot para a nova versão?
    yes, they are fixing small bugs