Signup Now
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Hey @Lucas Terra will you analyze the packets in every tibia update ?
    Cause i know a guy on the csgo cheating scene who had a huge player base using his paid cheat. At some point he got lazy and didnt analyze the csgo updates anymore and then his entire community got banned because in 1 of these small csgo updates VAC left something new on the client and he didnt see it.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Hey @Lucas Terra will you analyze the packets in every tibia update ?
    Cause i know a guy on the csgo cheating scene who had a huge player base using his paid cheat. At some point he got lazy and didnt analyze the csgo updates anymore and then his entire community got banned because in 1 of these small csgo updates VAC left something new on the client and he didnt see it.
    gave me chills, just to think...

Free User
    Hey @Lucas Terra Just i wanna ask "How is it going?"
    i m not asking did u done it or u couldnt?
    But just, Are there positive things? and How is it going?

Banned
    man im so glad to hear this right, and i hope we dont get ban more easier cus idk if it gots to do with the new version and old probably the tibia can detect the old scripts thats what im thinking but since i dont really know how to make scripts or do all
    that kind of stuff im not sure its just a doubt a got right im glad to hear this and i hope we dont get ban for using the new one lol thanks for the tip

can someone tell me if we can get deleted easier with this if we still use the same old scripts on the new bot?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyyngpin View Post
    can someone tell me if we can get deleted easier with this if we still use the same old scripts on the new bot?
    We (from Tester team) are already running WindBot for Tibia 11 for a whole month, I guess, and no one's been deleted. Don't worry about deletions, just bot.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Hmm, tbh its hard to believe cuz 2years ago u (testers/mods) you said you using wind 3 after long break from rl tibia i decided to give a try tibia 11, well i have 250 ek boted from scratch tibia ng elf one month ibot and rest wind (its so sexy) and well tibia 11 has some nice features but i didnt know that game is so hard - first time today on rosha without bot and almost died on single frazz cuz i forgot where i set up pots from more then month i check this tread daily, dunno if tibia 11 will be still botable but hf my fellow botters friends

Quote Originally Posted by Mateuszp View Post
    Hmm, tbh its hard to believe cuz 2years ago u (testers/mods) you said you using wind 3 after long break from rl tibia i decided to give a try tibia 11, well i have 250 ek boted from scratch tibia ng elf one month ibot and rest wind (its so sexy) and well tibia 11 has some nice features but i didnt know that game is so hard - first time today on rosha without bot and almost died on single frazz cuz i forgot where i set up pots from more then month i check this tread daily, dunno if tibia 11 will be still botable but hf my fellow botters friends
    Most of us used wind3 since day 1 until Lucas blocked it so we could test tibia11 effectively. It's working good, needs more improvements but the raw thing is there. We're not going hardcore spawns yet, but once we do it'll be pretty much ready to be released.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Most of us used wind3 since day 1 until Lucas blocked it so we could test tibia11 effectively. It's working good, needs more improvements but the raw thing is there. We're not going hardcore spawns yet, but once we do it'll be pretty much ready to be released.

I got few questions, dont want to soundrude, but that captcha on posting ruined my better formed post;d

Lets start from second one because why not, how does bot perform in havy trashed locations like behequest, tibia 11 have fps drops there
    And first how des it work with chat on and off, idied today in situation that shouldnthapen cuz havent noticed chat on. Its so emberacing iwont tell it here how exactly.

Sorry my eng i am stoned and ts 4am, cheers

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post

The problem is: isnt cip adding features to detect bot and injections on the client ? I heard that from a secure font.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedizito View Post
    The problem is: isnt cip adding features to detect bot and injections on the client ? I heard that from a secure font.
    Maybe, and also take in consideration, cip might be waiting for the bot to release and do a huge ban wave after everyone gets detected on the new client, maybe thats why the mods and such of this forum might not have been banned yet.