Signup Now
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    No way, i will figure out smth because i need bot my chars !
    Hopefully, I really dont want to stop using vps :<

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalized View Post
    Hopefully, I really dont want to stop using vps :<
    Found the way to run Tibia 11 on VPS, its lagging but its working so i think we still can bot ;-) Will make tutorial in few days
    Regards

Free User
    Great guide!

I found it difficult to download chrome through IE for some strange reason it wasn't working. Instead, open up PowerShell and run the following command:
    $LocalTempDir = $env:TEMP; $ChromeInstaller = "ChromeInstaller.exe"; (new-object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadFile('http://dl.google.com/chrome/install/375.126/chrome_installer.exe', "$LocalTempDir\$ChromeInstaller"); & "$LocalTempDir\$ChromeInstaller" /silent /install; $Process2Monitor = "ChromeInstaller"; Do { $ProcessesFound = Get-Process | ?{$Process2Monitor -contains $_.Name} | Select-Object -ExpandProperty Name; If ($ProcessesFound) { "Still running: $($ProcessesFound -join ', ')" | Write-Host; Start-Sleep -Seconds 2 } else { rm "$LocalTempDir\$ChromeInstaller" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue -Verbose } } Until (!$ProcessesFound)

This will install chrome.

TY for your help on this!

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by vezznay View Post
    Great guide!

I found it difficult to download chrome through IE for some strange reason it wasn't working. Instead, open up PowerShell and run the following command:
    $LocalTempDir = $env:TEMP; $ChromeInstaller = "ChromeInstaller.exe"; (new-object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadFile('http://dl.google.com/chrome/install/375.126/chrome_installer.exe', "$LocalTempDir\$ChromeInstaller"); & "$LocalTempDir\$ChromeInstaller" /silent /install; $Process2Monitor = "ChromeInstaller"; Do { $ProcessesFound = Get-Process | ?{$Process2Monitor -contains $_.Name} | Select-Object -ExpandProperty Name; If ($ProcessesFound) { "Still running: $($ProcessesFound -join ', ')" | Write-Host; Start-Sleep -Seconds 2 } else { rm "$LocalTempDir\$ChromeInstaller" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue -Verbose } } Until (!$ProcessesFound)

This will install chrome.

TY for your help on this!
    when you have this pop up thing in IE you need always click ADD and ADD its boring but you need do that
    Regards

Free User
    Dude, what MC do you use? NEOMc doesn't work on the server configuration you online. Something "side by side". I've tried running in every compatible OS (properties) and installed the latest C++ re files and still no luck.

Kindest Regards,

Jonathan

Free User
    if got a problem with my vps from vps2days.
    1 week ago i bought the vps and installed it myself. ( windows 2008 r2, netframe work, tibia, windbot ect ).
    Worked all fine until i found the thread in here about how to windbot with vps.
    Since it was all fine but i wanted a higher resolution i changed it from 1024x768 to 1280x1024 and the problems began.
    Since the higher resolution all bots and scripts stuck and some point, trying to find a whole,stair, leader, waypoint ect. they stuck at waypoints where no scripts are and just trying to reopen the backpacks.
    It looks like all thinks with the mouse emulation dosnt work as it should.
    When i chose the task manager to be the "active" window. Sometimes they can continue until they find the next spot where the mouse cant find the right x and y coordinates ( seems so for me ).
    I tryed to change the resolution back, restarted vps nothink worked for me right now.
    The next think is, that the HUD from the scripts looks rly lazzy if its on 1280x1024 but on 1024.768 everythink looks fine. ( I rly dont care how it looks, but i noticed it )
    Last edited by scofa; 09-18-2016 at 07:53 PM.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by vezznay View Post
    Dude, what MC do you use? NEOMc doesn't work on the server configuration you online. Something "side by side". I've tried running in every compatible OS (properties) and installed the latest C++ re files and still no luck.

Kindest Regards,

Jonathan
    I use Wind Addons
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by scofa View Post
    if got a problem with my vps from vps2days.
    1 week ago i bought the vps and installed it myself. ( windows 2008 r2, netframe work, tibia, windbot ect ).
    Worked all fine until i found the thread in here about how to windbot with vps.
    Since it was all fine but i wanted a higher resolution i changed it from 1024x768 to 1280x1024 and the problems began.
    Since the higher resolution all bots and scripts stuck and some point, trying to find a whole,stair, leader, waypoint ect. they stuck at waypoints where no scripts are and just trying to reopen the backpacks.
    It looks like all thinks with the mouse emulation dosnt work as it should.
    When i chose the task manager to be the "active" window. Sometimes they can continue until they find the next spot where the mouse cant find the right x and y coordinates ( seems so for me ).
    I tryed to change the resolution back, restarted vps nothink worked for me right now.
    The next think is, that the HUD from the scripts looks rly lazzy if its on 1280x1024 but on 1024.768 everythink looks fine. ( I rly dont care how it looks, but i noticed it )
    Well make sure you choosed right resolution because there is 16 and 32 bit if i remember good else if you have problems make reinstall OS and make like in instructions @scofa you need have also HUDS OFF
    Regards
    Last edited by Dworak; 09-21-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalized View Post
    What makes teamviewer 10 better than the latest version? I'm using 11 myself and I havent had any issues

Good tutorial, I'm running 3 clients smooth on basic.
    Vps2day highly recommended!
    Basic is for up to 10 clients :-) With wind addons
    Regards

Free User
    still worth to buy a vps ? when tibia change to 11 we'll be able to bot ?

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by dashpatox View Post
    still worth to buy a vps ? when tibia change to 11 we'll be able to bot ?
    Yes ;-) i already know how to make it working. In free time i will make tutorial how to Run Tibia 11 on VPS