Signup Now
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Hey @Dworak, dont you feel like doing another tutorial like this one but teaching people how to build theyr own proxy ?
    Theres Vultr, ramnode and some others with Miami / Atlanta / New York servers which is good for NA servers, dunno about EU. Im paying 3U$ monthly on my linux-based vps which is 60% less than what proxies like tibiatunnel ask.
    By building our own vps to have a tunnel its possible to check cpu usage, if its being ddos'ed and so on, its much better than logging in in a software being attacked or being heavily used which will kick at some point
    I testing Vultr VPS but I using Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 / 2 CPU, 4k memory.
    On this way it cost 36$/month... It work good on linux without any problem? I ask cuz have never use linux
    My Trades:

Sold 452 ED open PvP to @Hersiek
    Sold 394 EK open PvP to Adam
    Sold 232 MS retro PvP to @Dworak
    Sold 12 DV acc to @necon
    Sold 7 DV acc to @GPower
    Sold 7 DV acc to @javikrintos
    Sold 5 DV acc to @darko
    Sold 312 RP open PvP to @Smerfik
    Sold 305 EK retro PvP to @shyo
    Sold 283 ED open PvP to @shyo
    Sold 304 MS open PvP to @Kinito

Helped you? REP+

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Hey @Dworak, dont you feel like doing another tutorial like this one but teaching people how to build theyr own proxy ?
    Theres Vultr, ramnode and some others with Miami / Atlanta / New York servers which is good for NA servers, dunno about EU. Im paying 3U$ monthly on my linux-based vps which is 60% less than what proxies like tibiatunnel ask.
    By building our own vps to have a tunnel its possible to check cpu usage, if its being ddos'ed and so on, its much better than logging in in a software being attacked or being heavily used which will kick at some point
    Well no time for now ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by Etee View Post
    I testing Vultr VPS but I using Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 / 2 CPU, 4k memory.
    On this way it cost 36$/month... It work good on linux without any problem? I ask cuz have never use linux
    Yes but im not using the vps to bot, im just using it as a tunnel to play manually on my own computer.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

i had to use noping right now on my vps on germany cuz my char is walking soo slowly
    someone use it too?
    >>>>>>>>Check My new project<<<<<<<<

i dont, i prefer tibiatunnel
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidd View Post
    i had to use noping right now on my vps on germany cuz my char is walking soo slowly
    someone use it too?
    I used it for a month and had alot of problems with it making the half of proofit on each of my clients but never tryed this no ping, have around 230 ping on German Server

how many ping you got now?

Free User
    Anyone else experience "blue screens" that makes the vps to shutdown by itself after lik 2 hours of botting, its in netherland server if it matters. The programs i use is noping, windaddon, tibia and windbot on the vps for 25 euro didnt have this problem when i botted in the past on cheaper ones. PS the support is shit they dont even know how to fix it so thats why i ask here.

Free User
    Edit 30/09-
    Premium Plan for $25 is pretty good.
    Running 8 clients @ 10fps unfocused, cpu is 80%ish, ram is maxed.
    If you want to use VPS have perfect scripts, as debugging is dificult

Edit 10/07: Battleping fixes the latency issues.
    Basic Plan (Basic 7-9 MC) : basically you are going to get 4MC's at best, it's too laggy, bot starts small malfunctions.
    Would I recommend Basic plan to anyone thinking of increasing their bot capacity?
    You decide: 15eu for VPS + 5eu for proxy to fix lag issues for 4 MCs
    Last edited by GimmePancakes; 07-30-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Free User
    I followed all the steps exactly. Seems like there is alot of visual lag, dosent seem safe to bot hardcore spawns (lizard city) with these settings.