Signup Now
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Free User
    What can be reason of much lower profit, on my PC client throught wind addons with same settings like on vps had up to 35-50k/h profit on vps cant hit above 25, same settings, same targetting, everything is same, can it be solved somehow?

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaterek View Post
    What can be reason of much lower profit, on my PC client throught wind addons with same settings like on vps had up to 35-50k/h profit on vps cant hit above 25, same settings, same targetting, everything is same, can it be solved somehow?
    Well didn't noticed it i have on Bandits always 100k/h+ profit and its normal. Just don't get tibia client on the top. Use Browser.

Wind Powered
    Last edited by Dworak; 10-25-2016 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Upload images to imgur.com

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    Well didn't noticed it i have on Bandits always 100k/h+ profit and its normal. Just don't get tibia client on the top. Use Browser.
    Do you do bandits with 1 fps running? Or are your chars doing blocking mode?

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiezuz View Post
    Do you do bandits with 1 fps running? Or are your chars doing blocking mode?
    Hardcore mode and RUN not blocking

Wind Tester
    good tutorial

Free User
    Already bought with that promo xD.

Do you know, if I dont prepaid 1 month I lost the price of 7.5 Euro /mo?

Edit: Your tutorial is amazing but maybe pics in english, I cant understand your pic configuring teamviewer session.

Thanks =D

Free User
    I have the same problem that someone else mentioned, I set up my vps (following your guide exactly, including resolution and hud off - except the window top bar hud (GeneralInfo) so I could see ping.

I'm sitting at around 300-400 even after a server restart. It's not so bad at the moment, as I'm botting facc to test it out - and the script works fine with this lag - but longer term that could be a huge problem. My server is in NL and I tested that ping on Refugia over several hours, no change(except going higher sometimes!).

In case it's relevant, I opened the client with windaddons and was viewing it at 10fps. I'm really excited about using a VPS, but this lag seems to be an issue and I guess one or two other people are experiencing the same thing. Do you have any thoughts/advice?
    Regards

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo Santana View Post
    Already bought with that promo xD.

Do you know, if I dont prepaid 1 month I lost the price of 7.5 Euro /mo?

Edit: Your tutorial is amazing but maybe pics in english, I cant understand your pic configuring teamviewer session.

Thanks =D
    Well i translated in text ;> and its same position in English ;-) You need pay all the time month by month without break.

Quote Originally Posted by bairdie View Post
    I have the same problem that someone else mentioned, I set up my vps (following your guide exactly, including resolution and hud off - except the window top bar hud (GeneralInfo) so I could see ping.

I'm sitting at around 300-400 even after a server restart. It's not so bad at the moment, as I'm botting facc to test it out - and the script works fine with this lag - but longer term that could be a huge problem. My server is in NL and I tested that ping on Refugia over several hours, no change(except going higher sometimes!).

In case it's relevant, I opened the client with windaddons and was viewing it at 10fps. I'm really excited about using a VPS, but this lag seems to be an issue and I guess one or two other people are experiencing the same thing. Do you have any thoughts/advice?
    Regards
    did you checked on your PC following the char to see if he is lagging ?

Free User
    That's a good question Dworak, no I actually haven't as I started on a server that I don't have any chars on.

When I first remote in with teamviewer, I see that the ping spikes a little bit up to the 300+ area, and if it connects quickly sometimes I see avg ping at 200. Do you think teamviewer is the problem? Does your connection produce similar effects? I imagine if I had 3-5 clients running, then the jump in ping would have even more impact on the clients. If I connect via vps2day console, it's the same ping.

I just realised that I'm on teamviewer 11 though, not 10...but surely that's not the issue? Maybe it is?
    update: I tried using teamviewer 10, no difference. I'm really curious to hear what happens to your VPS ping when you connect.
    Last edited by bairdie; 11-01-2016 at 01:58 PM.