OPEN THE IMAGES IN NEW TAB BROWSER

STEP 1:
    Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC

STEP 2:
    Click "More Details"

STEP 3:
    Click "Details"

STEP 4:
    RIGHT-CLICK on gcyiduqe.exe (WINDBOT PROCESS)

STEP 5:
    Go in Set Priority and set it to Real Time.

That`s all.

For more information about "Process Priority on Windows" visit:
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx

How to Alter a Program's Base Priority at a Command Prompt [Not Tested] :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/191771
    Last edited by Mantix; 09-06-2016 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Update Images

No, and no again.
    Set it to high and no more. Realtime causes instability.
    russki?

Is there any benefit setting Tibia and WindAddons with a higher priority?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Is there any benefit setting Tibia and WindAddons with a higher priority?
    Only if you have an weak CPU and many things at open, Higher priority is at it sounds, CPU priority windbot over other things. But please dont set it to realtime.
    russki?

Quote Originally Posted by wols View Post
    No, and no again.
    Set it to high and no more. Realtime causes instability.
    It depends on the model of your processor.
    With a i7-6700HQ I assure you that there is no problem.
    WindBot is no heavy application. Hardly compromised the system.

Thread on stackoverflow:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...ty-setting-for

"Could it be dangerous to the system to put a single random process (such as a video game) on realtime priority? Would high priority be recommended/would there be a noticeable performance drop for that application? – mrfred Apr 8 '15 at 21:05"

@mrfred I wouldn't say it's dangerous, just that it slows down the entire system if it is a large program. Try setting Minecraft's priority to Realtime. Trust me, it's fun. Your mouse slows down, the keys take 5 seconds to respond, and explorer.exe becomes unresponsive! – Link TheProgrammer Jul 8 '15 at 1:36

@mrfred I personally have run skyrim on high and realtime priority for months at a time, and it's made the game run far far smoother, with only the occasional audio artefact (for whatever reason). I've never suffered any problems from doing this... I assume that the system would at least overheat if something was going horribly wrong, but of course, I don't really know what COULD go wrong. Perhaps having multiple cores counters any starvation of resources to IO devices etc.. – Totem Jun 28 at 17:00

WindBot vs Skyrim?
    Last edited by Mantix; 09-25-2016 at 03:07 PM. Reason: English xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mantix View Post
    It depends on the model of your processor.
    With a i7-6700HQ I assure you that there is no problem.
    WindBot is no heavy application. Hardly compromised the system.

Thread on stackoverflow:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...ty-setting-for

"Could it be dangerous to the system to put a single random process (such as a video game) on realtime priority? Would high priority be recommended/would there be a noticeable performance drop for that application? – mrfred Apr 8 '15 at 21:05"

@mrfred I wouldn't say it's dangerous, just that it slows down the entire system if it is a large program. Try setting Minecraft's priority to Realtime. Trust me, it's fun. Your mouse slows down, the keys take 5 seconds to respond, and explorer.exe becomes unresponsive! – Link TheProgrammer Jul 8 '15 at 1:36

@mrfred I personally have run skyrim on high and realtime priority for months at a time, and it's made the game run far far smoother, with only the occasional audio artefact (for whatever reason). I've never suffered any problems from doing this... I assume that the system would at least overheat if something was going horribly wrong, but of course, I don't really know what COULD go wrong. Perhaps having multiple cores counters any starvation of resources to IO devices etc.. – Totem Jun 28 at 17:00

WindBot vs Skyrim?
    Let's try quoting the good bits:

As such a CPU bound realtime priority thread can totally ruin a machine.
    A keyboard is less of a priority than the real time process.
    This means the process will be taken into account faster then keyboard and if it can't handle that, then your keyboard is slowed.
    real-time is supposed to be reserved for applications that absolutely must pre-empt other running processes
    In NT6+ (Vista+), use of the Vista Multimedia Class Scheduler is the proper way to achieve real-time operations in what is not a real-time OS.
    Microsoft considers this priority very dangerous, rightly so. No application should use it except in very specialized circumstances, and even then try to limit its use to temporary needs.
    These are just from 3 of the answers. The solution to performance problems is NOT to change thread priorities. This can and inevitably will result in data loss. It is not a good idea, it will not benefit you, and it could damage your operating system and/or data stored on your computer. Potentially, it could also damage your hardware in the "perfect storm".

Now, I don't think the reason it is dangerous is in question, but I'll clarify. The highest priority operation on your computer is running the operating system itself. The operating system consists of input/output device drivers, e.g your display driver, your mouse driver, your keyboard driver. By setting a process priority to realtime, it takes higher priority than your mouse, keyboard, monitor, and everything that those things do. That means if your process starts to eat your CPU, I/O, or any other component, which it inevitably will if you load an infinite loop (bugged) script, then you will not be able to do anything with your keyboard and mouse, thus your PC will be "locked up". You will not be able to shut it down, you will not be able to kill the process. You'll be forced to hard-shutdown your computer by killing the power to it (holding the power button, switching the PSU off, or just unplugging it). This can result in corruption of system files and private data since any files you're writing to will become corrupt.

So, that's why it's unsafe, let's move on to why it's unnecessary. Firstly, if you have an i7, you have plenty of cores and plenty of power to run WindBot, Tibia, and a few browser tabs and whatever else peaks your interest. At high FPS, Tibia does consume more CPU, this is because of the way the game client itself functions. It also consumes quite a bit of I/O right now due to lack of caching facilities. Now, provided you have a reasonably modern CPU and storage medium, you won't find problems with performance because the client is extremely lightweight. Further to that, if your CPU has 2 threads and you are operating Tibia and WindBot, they could consume a thread each without really encountering performance issues (neither is multithreaded to the extent that it would need more than 1 core to itself). So, that's any processor really manufactured in the last 10 years, and any HDD which uses SATA (so probably again, anything manufactured in the last 10 years). Everything before that will be hit and miss, but anything capable of running Windows 7/8/10 will likely be dual core at least, and will likely have a minimum 5400 RPM hard drive which, even on a single platter configuration, will easily handle the I/O requirements of the bot and the client.

Now, the way WindBot works is fairly simple. It reads data from the client and reacts on that data by posting messages to the clients message handler, which in turn does stuff to the game. For the most part, this depends on backend logic and not frontend. Why does this matter? Because, if you change this thread priority as you are advising, it will most notably cause an increase to your FPS. This is pretty much the only part of Tibia which will use large amounts of CPU, and it's the only part which will really change at all.

For anyone who is still left questioning, know this... If you plan to use your computer while you're botting, this will hit you the hardest. Making this change will slow down everything else you do on your computer and likely make it very difficult and clunky to use.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

At the moment I can not answer with a great text. I have a test tomorrow operating systems, need to study for the test.

But I would say that I disagree with much that you said, in others, you're right.

Tomorrow I edit the same post with a more complex response, with theoretical and scientific foundation.