Signup Now
    Free User

i can't renew my license

Hi all,

I'm trying to renew my license, i'm fill the box with the information about how many time i wanna buy, click in process, after it click in ' order by pagseguro ' and it return an error.

it tell to login, buy one page before i'm logged.

check the screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/VEZXc3Q.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gabipereirasilveira View Post
    Hi all,

I'm trying to renew my license, i'm fill the box with the information about how many time i wanna buy, click in process, after it click in ' order by pagseguro ' and it return an error.

it tell to login, buy one page before i'm logged.

check the screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/VEZXc3Q.png
    Are you connected to the internet via an HTTPS proxy? If so, can you try purchase on a network which doesn't require this? It's possible that SSL certificates are being rejected because the network is insecure.

Also, ensure you are on the correct website (www.tibiawindbot.com) - there are sites out there replacing the "i" with an "l" - using these sites could lead to your account being hacked and your license being locked to a hackers machine for 7 days. I'd strongly recommend to check your internet history and confirm that you've been visiting the correct site every time. If you've visited the incorrect one, change your password immediately and destroy any files you've installed from them. Also, if there is a chance you've downloaded windbot from the wrong site, change your Tibia passwords to be safe. If you try to purchase from those sites, it will send you to PagSeguro but your session will be invalidated so this could happen.

Finally, it looks like you've got license time now, please still consider the above, if you were on the wrong site you could still be at risk.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.