Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

@Damy scammed by @Seyolo

Hey!

Seyolo scammed me in a trade for a 152 RP on Bellona, he accepted the terms of the trade in the verification section.

Our communication method has been thru messeges on this forum. I'll post some screenshot down below with explenations.

http://i.imgur.com/Xj5jN9L.png

This is the first initial contact after I hade made a post in the trade section that I was buying a RP on Bellona, he msged me wanting to sell.
    Some of the Quoted have also been fit inside the wrong messege box due to missuse of the quote system.

At the end of screenshot 1 he tells me he need to sell 9 kk's and want me to buy them (trying to sell more for the scam) I tell him no, then he sends me the details for the money transfer.

http://i.imgur.com/ZgSgtyb.png

Between him sending the transfer details there is no msg from him, he did not respond for houers after I transfered the money, 6+h later he responds to my "Gonna send me acc info or wtf?"

He is claiming not to have recieved my money, I allready had double checked the details before with skrill, and he has recieved it, I even posted a screen of my transaction to him.
    I tell him to take a FULLSCREEN screenshot of he's skrill transactions and he send me back the tiniest pics where you basically see nothing, still claims not to have recieved the money, and then he goes on to saying he have another buyer,
    and basicly try to sell the char to me once again,

http://i.imgur.com/1MrfvXy.png

At the screenshot he sent me you may also see he is not logged into the same skrill account as he asked me to send the cash to, he deiliberatly send small screens so you cant read the adress out, what you can make out of it tho is that it consist of more letters than the one asked to send cash to.

http://i.imgur.com/xNSvIGv.jpg

Go to the link, download the pic and zoom in MAX, and you can see the its consistent of 11-12 letters before the [email protected] starts, he just used the same ending on both adresses to make it look the same. The mail he asked me to send cash to is consistant of 9 letters before the 1981@~~ and it starts with a K, its defitely not a K on the picture at the start.

I am a long time user of this forum, and a respected char trader can vouch for me, ask me in priv msg if you are admin and wants to know,

Kind regards,

Damy
    Last edited by Damy; 08-03-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Free User
    Last edited by Damy; 08-04-2016 at 12:10 AM.

same skrill email as ernestoo one banned like 2 days ago for multiple other scamms

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    same skrill email as ernestoo one banned like 2 days ago for multiple other scamms

Thanks for info, he most likely faked a sucessful trade with himself then to look legit, admins see link below.

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...a-and-Ernestoo

Free User
    And when the banhammer come you can also ban the account of coiner stephan, it's the same guy, can show proofs to admin in private.

Free User
    @Damy
    Mate, this is me (Soyola) the user got hacked and its ernestoo. I will post proves tomorrow as I got scammed by him aswell. Unfortunately my tibia account password was the same as windbot user. Please follow the thread ( trade between soyola and ernestoo).

Free User
    On a second thought, maybe any Moderator could just spare his time into this case and use teamviewer with me to see my conversation with ernestoo? As Im a really busy person and our conversation lasted for days, him convincing me to buy his 331RP. Unfortunately I fell into this and my loss was around 50kk (actually scammed by another person on this forum, but related into this) 2x premium time I bought on those accounts, 200EK and 1250 tibia coins I gave to ernestoo in advance in the beginning of our trade. Not even counting my time I spent on playing the characters that were stolen away from me. And I feel really sad that he even stole my windbot user and scammed another person. He has no shame. I actually knew that he did that quite long ago, but he's threatning me with some IRL stuff which prevented me to make any post as I just dont want any more crap related to him but I guess it's time to stand up. So as I said, I would be very glad if any moderator could spare his time and read mine and ernestoo conversation + check the IP of his and my user ( Soyola) log in's to this forum.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by REAL Soyola; 08-04-2016 at 08:02 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by REAL Soyola View Post
    On a second thought, maybe any Moderator could just spare his time into this case and use teamviewer with me to see my conversation with ernestoo? As Im a really busy person and our conversation lasted for days, him convincing me to buy his 331RP. Unfortunately I fell into this and my loss was around 50kk (actually scammed by another person on this forum, but related into this) 2x premium time I bought on those accounts, 200EK and 1250 tibia coins I gave to ernestoo in advance in the beginning of our trade. Not even counting my time I spent on playing the characters that were stolen away from me. And I feel really sad that he even stole my windbot user and scammed another person. He has no shame. I actually knew that he did that quite long ago, but he's threatning me with some IRL stuff which prevented me to make any post as I just dont want any more crap related to him but I guess it's time to stand up. So as I said, I would be very glad if any moderator could spare his time and read mine and ernestoo conversation + check the IP of his and my user ( Soyola) log in's to this forum.

Thanks in advance!
    And say on forum we agree for 333 rp for 110 euros and 1250 coins i recved 1250 coins after a 2 weeks u said u will giv me shit 200 ek becouse one guy hacked all of youes characters u dobt proposed nothing just gived me one char sgit ek in days pally wos rooked and what u excepted ? U did that post then make explain evwrything its my fould somekne rooked yours characters? Nope.its not my fould and what u do nothing i see that post then u know what i do i just call to.norway

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by soyola View Post
    And say on forum we agree for 333 rp for 110 euros and 1250 coins i recved 1250 coins after a 2 weeks u said u will giv me shit 200 ek becouse one guy hacked all of youes characters u dobt proposed nothing just gived me one char sgit ek in days pally wos rooked and what u excepted ? U did that post then make explain evwrything its my fould somekne rooked yours characters? Nope.its not my fould and what u do nothing i see that post then u know what i do i just call to.norway

Damn, you're rude enough to message me from my own fucking user. Amazing. I will post everything ( or hopefully some moderator can just use teamviewer with me) and also discuss with him what can be done if you will try to do any harm to my real life.

Edit. he just pm'ed me with threats to spam my work, and this is really annoying. I need support and help in this case. Some moderator has to see the conversation and we have to deal with this guy.
    Last edited by REAL Soyola; 08-04-2016 at 08:17 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by REAL Soyola View Post
    Damn, you're rude enough to message me from my own fucking user. Amazing. I will post everything ( or hopefully some moderator can just use teamviewer with me) and also discuss with him what can be done if you will try to do any harm to my real life.
    Ok as u wish u decide then what to.do i told u u got.from.me a character u paid 1250 coins . Pally wos rooked u dont want paid rest of money then what i can ? Only that what i wish to do