Signup Now
    Free User

"Peaceful" North American Open PVP Server to move

Hello guys, I got a bit bored playing on an european server where my ping is 250+ and VPS started killing me too.

Moved there, from Julera, since friends started playing there, now they want to move too, specially because of the ping. On top of that the dominant guild started killing me more than I wanted (just AFK botting, lefting spawn when someone gets there).

Is there any North American Open PVP server out there that could be an option to transfer to? I wouldn`t mind paying a modest fee if needed (got a RP 300 and MS 250), just want to bot more or less afk on not so demanded places, maybe doing some manual team hunts twice a month at most. Not wanting to enter into any war.

Optional PVP isn't an option by now as I think it would be too crowded (emptier servers are always better in my opinion).
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

Free User
    Laudera is on war right now(Invictus vs Final act) Most of the time they dont care and some respawn are empty from time to time (Glooths,Souleaters,lizard city.etcetc)

If you want just to bot afk, optional pvp is the best option lol, don't think there's an open pvp server like that though.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    I never played opt-PVP, wouldn't be hard to get decent spawns alone? The amount of reports is much higher than an Open-PVP server when you are not dominating anyway?

I wouldn't mind get killed from time to time on an Open PVP, I just don't want to get a straight hunted after transferring both chars, as I won't fight and will be leaving spawn if another player is there.
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    I never played opt-PVP, wouldn't be hard to get decent spawns alone? The amount of reports is much higher than an Open-PVP server when you are not dominating anyway?

I wouldn't mind get killed from time to time on an Open PVP, I just don't want to get a straight hunted after transferring both chars, as I won't fight and will be leaving spawn if another player is there.
    There's always Calva but you'd have to pay a probably unmodest fee to play there with those chars. I'm not on TS atm but there's a price guide there, can take a look later on. Majority of spawns are free, only glooths, city, etc are taken frequently and even city is free more often than not. There are usually 30-50 people online at any given time during the day, and very few random PKs. As the ruling guild we do kill neutrals so don't expect to transfer if you're not prepared to pay. The death penalty is, naturally, much higher than on normal PVP servers since we don't have twist or PVP blessing, but the amount of deaths will probably be substantially lower also. It is European still, so you'll probably still lag. I have no idea if Calvera would suit you, last time I checked there were 5 guilds at war there.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    There's always Calva but you'd have to pay a probably unmodest fee to play there with those chars. I'm not on TS atm but there's a price guide there, can take a look later on. Majority of spawns are free, only glooths, city, etc are taken frequently and even city is free more often than not. There are usually 30-50 people online at any given time during the day, and very few random PKs. As the ruling guild we do kill neutrals so don't expect to transfer if you're not prepared to pay. The death penalty is, naturally, much higher than on normal PVP servers since we don't have twist or PVP blessing, but the amount of deaths will probably be substantially lower also. It is European still, so you'll probably still lag. I have no idea if Calvera would suit you, last time I checked there were 5 guilds at war there.
    Thanks for the info! Yeah, I got some problems with european servers, but the scenario you put isn't bad.

I'm searching some server like this too. Atm im in pythera but theres SO FULL of botters!

Free User
    If you want to play on non pvp you have to watch, setting your bot up and going afk is a option but your going to get deleted fairly quickly, Most people will just run into the spawn if its a popular one and report you, You have to act like your there at ur comp playing lol (atleast this has worked for me, gotten from level 1 to 300 without being deleted.. Knock on wood xD) Or just bot at a spawn thats empty most of the time..

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    Thanks for the info! Yeah, I got some problems with european servers, but the scenario you put isn't bad.
    FYI the transfer "price" according to TS is 10kk. I guess that's per char, but the numbers are subject to status etc... You might get it cheaper or even more expensive depending on who you speak to and what mood they are in. If you are interested, make a char on calva and let me know, I'll find someone to speak with you some time...
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Wow, a bit expensive but not far beyond expected. Anyway, I don't think I would move to an european server by now, lag seems to break the game when hunting manually hehe