Signup Now
    Free User

I really need your help guys!! today is for me, maybe tomorrow could be for you!!

Well my name is edgar ivan rendon zapata, i live on mexico, im graduated from the career of radiographer, and i want to ask for you support for visit my gf, she moved to another state because she are studing, right now i don't have any work, because they ask me for mi title for give me the work as radiographer, and i can't find another job because the situation what we have on mexico is really hard right now, so for that reason im asking if you could help me donating anything you want in the next link https://www.youcaring.com/ivan-zapata-594433 i will apreciate if you help me, and for everybody who help me i will share photos and a video of my visit to my gf so you can see that everything is real, please guys don't let me alone on this, im really frustrared and desperate... thank to everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Heartfilia View Post
    Well my name is edgar ivan rendon zapata, i live on mexico, im graduated from the career of radiographer, and i want to ask for you support for visit my gf, she moved to another state because she are studing, right now i don't have any work, because they ask me for mi title for give me the work as radiographer, and i can't find another job because the situation what we have on mexico is really hard right now, so for that reason im asking if you could help me donating anything you want in the next link https://www.youcaring.com/ivan-zapata-594433 i will apreciate if you help me, and for everybody who help me i will share photos and a video of my visit to my gf so you can see that everything is real, please guys don't let me alone on this, im really frustrared and desperate... thank to everybody
    Good Luck Osiris
    Helped you? REP+