Signup Now
Page 853 of 866 FirstFirst ... 353753803843851852853854855863 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 8657
  1. #8521
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    i buy script.

    pls check orders

  2. #8522
    Moderator Dworak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    dvscripts.com
    Posts
    8,142
    Reputation
    409
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by ptachorfjut View Post
    i buy script.

    pls check orders
    you didn't sent the coins
    Remember to always confirm if its me on skype - if you talk with me on skype tell me to reply for your PM on Forum - because scammers trying to be me. My only one and real Skype is dworak_dvscripts






    Level Latest Scripts
    180+
    [RP] Feyrist Silencers Underground X1
    200+
    [RP] Feyrist Silencers Underground X2
    180+
    [EK] Feyrist Silencers Underground X1
    180+
    [EK] Feyrist Silencers Underground X2
    360+
    [MS | ED] Oramond Fury Dungeon

  3. #8523
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Bought rp ghastly dragon palace, pls send
    @Edit:
    Thanks for fast respond
    Last edited by stevcio; 07-17-2017 at 05:45 PM.

  4. #8524
    Free User
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Ja również czekam na skrypt oramond rp east.

    @ edytuje

    Bardzo dziękuję za szybką wysyłkę skryptu :*

    THX for script.
    Last edited by kathrin; 07-17-2017 at 02:57 PM.

  5. #8525
    Free User
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    I have big problems with Asuras navi script. For example, it doesn't attack single asuras after luring, knight doesn't run towards these single asuras, targeting misses gran vis lux and vis hur and so on...

    Oh, and my mage also died on the 1st day when using this script because of running out of manas - it didn't go to refill even though it was set to run when lower than 50... It seems like the worst spent money ever so far.

  6. #8526
    Moderator Dworak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    dvscripts.com
    Posts
    8,142
    Reputation
    409
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by stevcio View Post
    Bought rp ghastly dragon palace, pls send
    @Edit:
    Thanks for fast respond
    Quote Originally Posted by kathrin View Post
    Ja również czekam na skrypt oramond rp east.

    @ edytuje

    Bardzo dziękuję za szybką wysyłkę skryptu :*

    THX for script.
    Both sent ;-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacojaco View Post
    I have big problems with Asuras navi script. For example, it doesn't attack single asuras after luring, knight doesn't run towards these single asuras, targeting misses gran vis lux and vis hur and so on...

    Oh, and my mage also died on the 1st day when using this script because of running out of manas - it didn't go to refill even though it was set to run when lower than 50... It seems like the worst spent money ever so far.
    MSG @Dehan if you bought the script
    Regards
    Remember to always confirm if its me on skype - if you talk with me on skype tell me to reply for your PM on Forum - because scammers trying to be me. My only one and real Skype is dworak_dvscripts






    Level Latest Scripts
    180+
    [RP] Feyrist Silencers Underground X1
    200+
    [RP] Feyrist Silencers Underground X2
    180+
    [EK] Feyrist Silencers Underground X1
    180+
    [EK] Feyrist Silencers Underground X2
    360+
    [MS | ED] Oramond Fury Dungeon

  7. #8527
    Wind Powered
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Bought grimvale ED
    Waiting my delivery

    Lazy delivery, 25h without the profile.

    Still not delivered
    Last edited by foxyhound; 07-19-2017 at 01:58 AM.

  8. #8528
    Free User downloadkct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    1,129
    Reputation
    25
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post



    ✔ Access To Vengoth North Castle
    Why do we need access to vengoth north castle to go to demons on goroma ? o.o
    Last edited by downloadkct; 07-18-2017 at 02:17 PM.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

  9. #8529
    Wind Powered
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Bought grimvale ED
    Waiting my delivery

    Lazy delivery, 28h without the profile.

    Still not delivered

  10. #8530
    Wind Powered
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Well going to 3 days without my script.
    I will open a dispute soon.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •