Signup Now
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dehan View Post
    Instead of typing your ip, type localhost and try connecting

i cant open whit my localhost, because i bot on vps, i host the navi on my home because i cant run the navi from my vps

Free User
    Im getting this erro, what am i doing wrong?

23:59:27 Navigation: User registration failed

Free User
    error 0xc00007b windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzy View Post
    i cant open whit my localhost, because i bot on vps, i host the navi on my home because i cant run the navi from my vps
    http://portforward.com/

You need to forward whatever port you have specified in navserv.json, then use your external IP address (found by visiting www.whatsmyip.org)

Quote Originally Posted by vpsrick View Post
    Im getting this erro, what am i doing wrong?

23:59:27 Navigation: User registration failed
    I think this is a permissions error, if you're on Windows, you'll need to run the binary as administrator or run it from a user location (documents / desktop, etc). If you're on Linux, either run with sudo or run in the home directory (/home/user).

Quote Originally Posted by silen View Post
    error 0xc00007b windows 10
    This is a very general error, usually associated with .NET so I find it marginally odd that you're getting it, still, make sure you have downloaded the Visual C++ Runtime environment, linked in the main post and here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145 - it is the most likely cause of this error. Ensure you download and install the 32-bit version, even if you are on a 64-bit operating system, because the navigation server is a 32-bit application. The 32-bit one is named
    vc_redist.x86.exe.
    Last edited by Josh; 06-07-2016 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Multiple posts not needed

Free User
    All good!

Free User

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    http://portforward.com/

You need to forward whatever port you have specified in navserv.json, then use your external IP address (found by visiting www.whatsmyip.org)

I think this is a permissions error, if you're on Windows, you'll need to run the binary as administrator or run it from a user location (documents / desktop, etc). If you're on Linux, either run with sudo or run in the home directory (/home/user).

This is a very general error, usually associated with .NET so I find it marginally odd that you're getting it, still, make sure you have downloaded the Visual C++ Runtime environment, linked in the main post and here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145 - it is the most likely cause of this error. Ensure you download and install the 32-bit version, even if you are on a 64-bit operating system, because the navigation server is a 32-bit application. The 32-bit one is named
    vc_redist.x86.exe.

i cant find the port foward because my modem not are on the link, afff I'm desperate kkkkkkkkkk

Free User
    Simply stops working, either on my computer or on my vps. This is really sad

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by kuririn View Post
    simply stops working, either on my computer or on my vps. This is really sad

yes this sucks

i cant find the port foward because my modem not are on the link, afff I'm desperate kkkkkkkkkk
    Can you access your router via a common IP address? Usually, you can get to it on 192.168.0.1, from there you should look for firewall or security options, then find port forwarding. Once in, you need to forward the port listed in navserv.json to the internal IP of the machine which is hosting it. To find the internal IP of the machine hosting the nav server, simply open a terminal and run ifconfig for Linux and find the inet addr for the internal network adapter (the IP will be something like either 192.168.x.x or 10.121.x.x) - this will be your internal address. To find it on Windows, it's the same process but using ipconfig.

Quote Originally Posted by kuririn View Post
    Simply stops working, either on my computer or on my vps. This is really sad
    yes this sucks
    If it's that bad, help us do something about it and provide information on what's going wrong for you. We would love to have released a more finished product for the navigation server, but sadly we've been forced to release it now to alleviate problems with the public server being attacked.

I'm working in an industry where I have learned enough about networking and servers that I can help people work around these issues, but when complaints are "this sucks" and "simply stops working", it's very difficult to understand what's going wrong, let alone to advise on how it might be rectified.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    Can you access your router via a common IP address? Usually, you can get to it on 192.168.0.1, from there you should look for firewall or security options, then find port forwarding. Once in, you need to forward the port listed in navserv.json to the internal IP of the machine which is hosting it. To find the internal IP of the machine hosting the nav server, simply open a terminal and run ifconfig for Linux and find the inet addr for the internal network adapter (the IP will be something like either 192.168.x.x or 10.121.x.x) - this will be your internal address. To find it on Windows, it's the same process but using ipconfig.

If it's that bad, help us do something about it and provide information on what's going wrong for you. We would love to have released a more finished product for the navigation server, but sadly we've been forced to release it now to alleviate problems with the public server being attacked.

I'm working in an industry where I have learned enough about networking and servers that I can help people work around these issues, but when complaints are "this sucks" and "simply stops working", it's very difficult to understand what's going wrong, let alone to advise on how it might be rectified.
    yes but we are paying for a product finished no for products are testing