Signup Now
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Do not tag multiple mods in the same post.
    Ok sorry but I still need help with that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
    Ok sorry but I still need help with that problem.
    It looks to me like the config file you are editing is not the one which the server is using. Failing that, provide info such as which OS, what you've tried so far and any results from that.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    It looks to me like the config file you are editing is not the one which the server is using. Failing that, provide info such as which OS, what you've tried so far and any results from that.
    I have Windows 7 64bit. I installed that visual packages for x64 and x86 and still nothing. Checked port 7175 but its free (used command netstat -an and only it was used when server was up). Then I changed that port as I said before but he still seen that old one (7175). I tried to run server as admin and still the same problem, even try to connect on localhost or public ip (which is in console of server) but he of course connect properly but still i cant create rooms and dont see any.

I have Windows 7 64bit. I installed that visual packages for x64 and x86 and still nothing. Checked port 7175 but its free (used command netstat -an and only it was used when server was up). Then I changed that port as I said before but he still seen that old one (7175). I tried to run server as admin and still the same problem, even try to connect on localhost or public ip (which is in console of server) but he of course connect properly but still i cant create rooms and dont see any.
    Yes but are you editing the correct config file. If the port isn't changing, the server isn't reading the change from the config file, so I think you might have two copied of the config file, and you are not editing the one which it is using.

Regarding rooms, what happens when you try to create new ones? Do you have a .sqlite file in the directory with your server? If so, can you upload it for me to investigate further? It might also help to edit the db file manually and add a channel, see if that appears...
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    Yes but are you editing the correct config file. If the port isn't changing, the server isn't reading the change from the config file, so I think you might have two copied of the config file, and you are not editing the one which it is using.

Regarding rooms, what happens when you try to create new ones? Do you have a .sqlite file in the directory with your server? If so, can you upload it for me to investigate further? It might also help to edit the db file manually and add a channel, see if that appears...
    When i right click on connected server i have only option to Join Dormants Room (or something like that) and i dont see any other option to create room (or maybe i do something wrong? i dont know). Here is directory with whole my files which i have: https://uploadfiles.io/e0858

Maybe if your server works properly you can upload me yours? Check my files and tell me what is wrong there.

When i right click on connected server i have only option to Join Dormants Room (or something like that) and i dont see any other option to create room (or maybe i do something wrong? i dont know). Here is directory with whole my files which i have: https://uploadfiles.io/e0858

Maybe if your server works properly you can upload me yours? Check my files and tell me what is wrong there.
    Your database doesn't contain any channels, which explains why none are showing up:

What happens when you try to create one? Does anything show up in the navserver console window? Also, are you using the password or admin password to connect? If you're using the normal password, you won't be able to create channels. You must use the admin password to do so.

It might be worth deleting navdata.db and navfiledata.db and just launching it again - it looks like your default channels have expired and I'm not sure why.
    @Archibald - please private message me if this doesn't work. I think it will, but I've closed this thread as below.
    Last edited by Josh; 09-08-2016 at 10:08 PM.

Thread closure

Ladies and gentlemen, we've noticed some inefficiencies using this thread to answer support requests and as such request that you use the support board.

Sorry if your query has been missed here, but we are limited people with limited time. We hope to serve you better using the support board.

For any outstanding issues, please create a thread in the support board detailing:

• Your operating system
    • Your configuration (remember to remove any passwords)
    • Where possible, include information about your .db files (feel free to upload them)
    • The directory from which you are running the servers
    • A screenshot of the installed redistributable packages (so we can confirm their versions)
    • Your launch method (are you using a script to run the server when a PC boots?)
    • Any other information you feel might be relevant, including possibly screenshots of the nav server window

If you are already dealing with a problem in this thread, please create a new thread in the support boards and either link back to your post here, or provide the information listed above. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks